Rent payments for Northampton (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Cardoza added: "The only issue I can understand our fans' concern over is the pitch.
"...........''
"In terms of rent, I don't want to get into the politics of what has happened in Coventry already but I am very confident they will pay us.
"I'm not concerned as I know that they have the ability to pay the rent, they just haven't wanted to."

'They Just haven't wanted to' I'm surprised they haven't demanded rent up front. For the sake of the Northampton fans, who are as innocent as us in this, I hope they don't live to regret it. I suppose it's extra revenue so as long as they don't spend it before they get it, they should be ok.

WillieStanley

Why does the state of their pitch matter? Aidy Boothroyd, Clive Platt, Nathan Cameron? Short memories!!

T

true sky blue

my thought exactly, theyd need to put a full shift to affect their pitch, so no worries ntfc

WillieStanley

Does that body builder still play for them? He's a freak of nature!! Akinfenwe or something along those lines?

cloughie

Rent payments .they will be lucky

Northampton we have nothing against you as fans but do not be fooled by these liars

Get it up front or you could be finding yourself in an expensive court case that you can't afford just to get what you are owed

chiefdave

The 'they just haven't wanted to' line might come back to haunt him if ACL do take legal action. there's no way he can claim ignorance of the situation when he's making statements like that.

wingy

Off topic but I heard it was going to be Brum today but they tried to hike the rent to double at the last minute , Fair play to them.

Users who are viewing this thread