Renat Dadashov (1 Viewer)

ExmouthNeil

Well that's it.... We are definitely heading for the Premiership as we will soon have the correct percentage of foreign players in our squad to enter the Premier League. I think the rule is you have to have at least 7 player in your team that Alan Brazil can't pronounce?

Oh and before anyone pipes up I'm NOT being racist...

cc84cov

You didn't rate O'Hare, you are quick to judge
Took me a while to get on the O’Hare bandwagon mate I’m not fussed if we don’t sign him either he wasn’t a starter for us more impact player,plenty of potential etc which doesn’t mean much either but would be a welcomed addition if he did come,I have a feeling he will go elsewhere following the money.

cc84cov

Better then a player you know fuck all about, don't be silly
4 goals in 22 in Portugal’s second division before being signed by wolves,his record at youth level for Germany under 17’s is impressive tho,again I feel we need better if we’re comparing this lad to Godden,Baka & Biamou etc who most on here don’t think will be up to it.

Ring Of Steel

4 goals in 22 in Portugal’s second division before being signed by wolves,his record at youth level for Germany under 17’s is impressive tho,again I feel we need better if we’re comparing this lad to Godden,Baka & Biamou etc who most on here don’t think will be up to it.

you spent most of the season (when we were champions) saying that Robins didn’t know what he was doing and needed to change things up, so no offence but I think I’ll trust the manager’s judgements over yours.

capel & collindridge

In the current season he has been on loan to a Portuguese first division side Pacos de Ferreira where he has made seven appearances. No goals but for a 20 year old player (Was 21 in May) that is good progress. How much better do we need? How much better can we realistically get?

cc84cov

In the current season he has been on loan to a Portuguese first division side Pacos de Ferreira where he has made seven appearances. No goals but for a 20 year old player (Was 21 in May) that is good progress. How much better do we need? How much better can we realistically get?
not sure I would call 7 games no goals good progress,do we see him ahead of what we already have though ? That’s if there even any truth in this I doubt there is.To the question of how much better can we realistically get ? What than a 21 year old loan with no experience in England ? Really ?

Otis

This fucker has the same name as my wifi login
I like it. It's one of those Azerbaijanian names that works just as well when you look in the mirror.

Renat Dadashov

Taner Vohsadad

Both of which I do believe ARE actually legit Azerbaijanian names.

mark82

not sure I would call 7 games no goals good progress,do we see him ahead of what we already have though ? That’s if there even any truth in this I doubt there is.To the question of how much better can we realistically get ? What than a 21 year old loan with no experience in England ? Really ?

If the management think he can do it at this level then you have to trust them. I'm guessing it's probably someone Badlan scouted for Wolves even though he signed well after he'd left.

I think if we were talking about a permanent deal I'd say it's a player with a lot of potential, however, he only signed for Wolves last year so that's probably unlikely.

Garryb80

If the management think he can do it at this level then you have to trust them. I'm guessing it's probably someone Badlan scouted for Wolves even though he signed well after he'd left.

I think if we were talking about a permanent deal I'd say it's a player with a lot of potential, however, he only signed for Wolves last year so that's probably unlikely.
Would assume in general we would be looking to improve both the first team and under 23s.

Users who are viewing this thread