Renaissance at Coventry (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

I may be blinded by hope but I said to a few friends when we gained promotion to the championship I would not be surprised if we made it to the prem within 3-5 seasons, every club hits rock bottom at some point it there history some worse than others but I fully believe Robins will complete the fairytale and take is back to the promise land........

ccfcmad1

Steady on chaps
We may not be able to compete financially with a number of teams in the division but if we can establish ourselves over the next couple of seasons then who knows, Robins has worked wonders for the club anything is possible in football if we can all pull on the same end of the rope on and off the pitch I see no reason why we can't

Skyblueweeman

MR is a generational manager for us. Find it hard to think that we'll have another better manager in my lifetime who has galvanised the club as much as he has.

Hyperbole maybe but he's the best manager in my lifetime (41 years) so I'd be prepared for years of managers who don't have the same effect, once he eventually goes.

harvey098

MR is a generational manager for us. Find it hard to think that we'll have another better manager in my lifetime who has galvanised the club as much as he has.

Hyperbole maybe but he's the best manager in my lifetime (41 years) so I'd be prepared for years of managers who don't have the same effect, once he eventually goes.

He’s no Kenny Jackett or Gareth Ainsworth

skybluesam66

Literally Jimmy hill/ sillett and curtis and now MR. I think impossible to compare managers on pure ability but there is no question that all of these have totally regalvanised the whole football club. Long may it continue

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I may be blinded by hope but I said to a few friends when we gained promotion to the championship I would not be surprised if we made it to the prem within 3-5 seasons, every club hits rock bottom at some point it there history some worse than others but I fully believe Robins will complete the fairytale and take is back to the promise land........
Heck I would take premier league football even if its for 1 season to supply us with the money we need for a new stadium, and to buy some wonderkids! 🙂

the rumpo kid

Loved watching those fans videos (including Blackpool fans too) from Tuesday night. The away support was immense and superb which made me very proud to support CCFC.

A trip to the big league is definitely on the horizon, the future is bright and beautifully Sky Blue.
We:ll have less of that optimism round here thank you ! This is SBT you know !

Gleneagles65

We may not be able to compete financially with a number of teams in the division but if we can establish ourselves over the next couple of seasons then who knows, Robins has worked wonders for the club anything is possible in football if we can all pull on the same end of the rope on and off the pitch I see no reason why we can't
I guessed Coventry would make the Premier within 5 seasons after getting back in to league one. There’s definitely some momentum building now.

fatso

I dont want to piss on anyones fire, but the fixture list has been very kind to us so far, weve played 3 teams that have had major issues, and we have beaten 2 of them with last minute goals where the keepers should of done better.
So although we've done well, there will be harder tests to come.

It is a bloody good start though 😉

Mucca Mad Boys

It seemed like a renaissance in League 1, that’s how good we’ve been under Robins. We overcame a lot last season and survived comfortably. This season, we look a lot better and we look like a club on the up.

I’m hoping that our attendances are further buoyed by our results and more people being confident to go to crowded places again.

Users who are viewing this thread