Reminder to doomongers (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Just sat here watching them thinking the same, slightly clutching at straws I know, but they were bloody awful start of last season and now there giving spurs a run for their money

Voice_of_Reason

You know what, I’d respect the positivity brigade if they actually came up with something that wasn’t completely ludicrous.
I respect your opinion, but we, unlike Forest, haven't played 8 games yet and not won in 8. Maybe compare after we have played 8 games to see if my positivity is justified ?

higgs

I respect your opinion, but we, unlike Forest, haven't played 8 games yet and not won in 8. Maybe compare after we have played 8 games to see if my positivity is justified ?
We are shit don't get the optimism

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Forest spent £6 million on a couple of big free transfers and serious loans

clint van damme

Its not about where we are now and how many games we've played.
Its about looking at whats going on at the club and being concerned about some of the stuff that's going on and where that will eventually take us.

Voice_of_Reason

Forest spent £6 million on a couple of big free transfers and serious loans
What gets to me are those who are writing us off as relegation fodder after just 3 AWAY games - games which we should have won. My point is that Forest hadn't won in 8 games.
I know about Forest appointing Cooper and getting good loans in. That is irrelevant to where Sky Blues might be after 8 games and how many points Sky Blues may have after 8 games.

usskyblue

kinell there’s some melts on here that seemingly love nothing better than a good fucking wallow. We’re nothing like Forest so yeah, wrong comparison but fuckinell the constant doom mongering on here is getting a bit self indulgent.

I know it’s a fucking mess off the pitch but on it we’ve played well. Moore’s fuckups have cost us points. The Preston game is a chance to get some positive momentum. Get behind the team and MR. Fuck everyone else.

Voice_of_Reason

After eight games of the 2020-2021 season Wycombe had one point.

And look what happened to them.
We haven't played 8 games
kinell there’s some melts on here that seemingly love nothing better than a good fucking wallow. We’re nothing like Forest so yeah, wrong comparison but fuckinell the constant doom mongering on here is getting a bit self indulgent.

I know it’s a fucking mess off the pitch but on it we’ve played well. Moore’s fuckups have cost us points. The Preston game is a chance to get some positive momentum. Get behind the team and MR. Fuck everyone else.
Couldn't agree more

Voice_of_Reason

/sighs

Do I have to spell everything out...?
Agreed. Wycombe had 1 point after 8 games. We have 1 point after 3 away games. Do I have to explain to you the comparison is ridiculous. Think I will change my user name to Unbalanced Opinion instead of trying to balance fairly the negativity and positivity views !

clint van damme

Agreed. Wycombe had 1 point after 8 games. We have 1 point after 3 away games. Do I have to explain to you the comparison is ridiculous. Think I will change my user name to Unbalanced Opinion instead of trying to balance fairly the negativity and positivity views !

Man United won leagues under the Glazers. But there were still supporters saying it was all going to go tits up undertheir model. .
Try looking at the bigger picture.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What gets to me are those who are writing us off as relegation fodder after just 3 AWAY games - games which we should have won. My point is that Forest hadn't won in 8 games.
I know about Forest appointing Cooper and getting good loans in. That is irrelevant to where Sky Blues might be after 8 games and how many points Sky Blues may have after 8 games.
Erm...so what's the point of this thread then?

Tommo1993

Also as disappointing it is to lose Hyam:

Hyam
Rose
Fadz
Dabo
Panzo
Bidwell

Is not a top 6 defence, biggest priority was to bolster and we haven’t.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Millwall were once top of the league in December and ended up getting relegated. Doesn't mean anything.

Our situation will be different to everyone else and we couldn't be more different to Forest. They were given money to sign players. If anything we'll be seeing more leaving.

Voice_of_Reason

Millwall were once top of the league in December and ended up getting relegated. Doesn't mean anything.

Our situation will be different to everyone else and we couldn't be more different to Forest. They were given money to sign players. If anything we'll be seeing more leaving.
I will leave this thread now leaving all you doom mongers looking up the best route to Gillingham for next season... if you are that convinced we are doomed. Cheers guys, enjoyed the banter.

higgs

The season we got relegated to league one we lost so many games that we should have won giving away soft goals this season is like dejavu

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paxman II

We've played 3 games you doomsayers! We scored 5 goals away from home ffs. Mistakes (largely goalkeeper cost us) Settle down you Coventrians. Look outside the box, listen to what opposition managers say about us.

Users who are viewing this thread