Remaining home games (tickets) (1 Viewer)

Gynnsthetonic

The Leeds game you have to be a member just to view the seating map. That will definitely sell out, hopefully we can get some of our fans in the South Stand

bigfatronssba

The Leeds game you have to be a member just to view the seating map. That will definitely sell out, hopefully we can get some of our fans in the South Stand

Doubt will see any home fans in there for this game.

Ticket office will allocate 4.5k to Leeds, then act surprised when we sell out the home areas.

Just like the did with the Brum game last season

pusbccfc

Would be incredible for the club to be ambitious for once and give Leeds no more than 2000.

bigfatronssba

How hard can it really be though to build a breeze block wall?

My Dad and his brother had a little weekend sideline going in the 70s where they knocked peoples front & back rooms through into one big lounge.

2 days max.

chiefdave

Sure I’ve been to grounds where it’s nothing more than a think stud wall between the home and away ends

there’s always a way to get things done if there’s a will to do them

Darth Robins

Sure I’ve been to grounds where it’s nothing more than a think stud wall between the home and away ends

there’s always a way to get things done if there’s a will to do them

Maybe they could recruit on here for some thin studs to make a wall?

Astute

Put an electric fence between the two sides and a couple of rows of empty seats.

bigfatronssba

I make it 7 weekend, 9 weekday and 1 bank holiday.
Although, to be fair, I was just being arsey about the number of fixture changes.

I was including Friday night as weekend

SkyBlueMatt

You always hear about away fans buying tickets in the home end.

If this isn't sorted for next season, we could be the other way around.

Who wants to sit with the Millwall fans then?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SBbucks

It’s a work day for those who work.

I would always class Friday night games as weekend. Even if you’re working, surely the weekend starts on Friday evening? Unless you’re working a night shift on Friday when I guess you might have a point (but I suspect most people aren’t).

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Leeds is a classic example of where they should open all blocks immediately. Its obviously going to sell out
If the stadium was allowed to hold just under its 33k capacity then we'd fill it .

For me it's a bigger attraction than Leicester. If it could hold 35,000 and we're still in play off contention I suspect it could sell out. I recall we had 28,000 against Leeds at the Ricoh years ago which I believe could have been our biggest attendance since relegation at that time. Our fan base is far bigger now.

Last edited:

Gynnsthetonic

If the stadium was allowed to hold just under its 33k capacity then we'd fill it .

For me it's a bigger attraction than Leicester. If it could hold 35,000 and we're still in play off contention I suspect it could sell out. I recall we had 28,000 against Leeds at the Ricoh years ago which I believe could have been our biggest attendance since relegation at that time. Our fan base is far bigger now.
Yes think when Bothroyd in charge and Marlon King days, we lost 3-2, when we used to give the away fans 6k as well

ovduk78

How far in advance do Sky announce the games they are going to show? I want to come down for the Hull game but think it may get picked by sky if we are both still around the play offs. I've got to get my son a ticket and he can't do Friday or Monday games and need to book somewhere to stay as well.

shmmeee

How far in advance do Sky announce the games they are going to show? I want to come down for the Hull game but think it may get picked by sky if we are both still around the play offs. I've got to get my son a ticket and he can't do Friday or Monday games and need to book somewhere to stay as well.

16th Feb according to this: TV Game Selection Process

Balli001

Hull is quarter final weekend so will almost certainly be changed

Users who are viewing this thread