Relegation final stretch , who will stay up (1 Viewer)

Who will stay up

• Derby

Votes: 74 51.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 53 36.8%
  • Rotherham

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters

Evo1883

Rotherham

LUTON ( A)
CARDIFF (A)

DERBY v WEDNESDAY

Screenshot_20210503-190125_Chrome.jpg

I'm taking a punt on Rotherham getting 1 more point and Wednesday beating Derby to stay up

Last edited:

Otis

I hope Rotherham do it. I think winning tomorrow is key for them though, even though they don't necessarily need to.

I just think Rotherham winning tomorrow puts so much pressure on, on Derby especially, as they will overtake them with a victory.

Will set up a really exciting last day.

Evo1883

I hope Rotherham do it. I think winning tomorrow is key for them though, even though they don't necessarily need to.

I just think Rotherham winning tomorrow puts so much pressure on, on Derby especially, as they will overtake them with a victory.

Will set up a really exciting last day.

A Rotherham win tomorrow effectively relegates Wednesday

Evo1883

I have a sneaky feeling that Rooney's bacon will be saved and Derby will win the final game.

Even a win might not be enough for them though.

If Rotherham lose tomorrow, then the problem a nervous derby will have is Wednesday literally have to go at them to get ahead in the match

Evo1883

I take back what I said then.

For the most exciting finish, a draw tomorrow would be the best result.

Could always end up with forest playoff situation where Rotherham win tomorrow and Rotherham get beat 4 /5 nil at Cardiff..

It's a pretty exciting finish no matter what

Irish Sky Blue

If Rotherham win one of their two games and lose the other, the only result that would send them down would be a Derby, Wednesday draw unless the game they lose they concede heavily. I could see them winning one of their games against Luton or Cardiff.

no_loyalty

I voted for Wednesday to stay up, would love Derby to go down. I think Rotherham will get at least a draw at Luton tomorrow.

Sky Blue Harry H

Still think Derby will stay up, although I'd love Wednesday to turn them over. Problem for Rotherham is, if they win at Luton, they will effectively relegate Wednesday (due to goal difference), so Derby would then be likely to beat Wednesday. This means that Rotherham would then have to beat Cardiff too. Really strange permutations. Do hope Rotherham win tomorrow, but would prefer a shoot out on the last day. with all 3 in with a shout.

Otis

Looking at it, Sheff Wednesday pretty much need Rotherham to not pick up another win. One win and they are more than likely gone, unless Rotherham ship a few and they then bag a few goals themselves.

Irish Sky Blue

If Rotherham win one of their two games and lose the other, the only result that would send them down would be a Derby, Wednesday draw unless the game they lose they concede heavily. I could see them winning one of their games against Luton or Cardiff.
Just realised this isn’t correct. Derby win or draw would still send them down.

clint van damme

Apparently Wednesday players not been paid their full wages again, thats surely going to affect their motivation if true?

Evo1883

I think Derby will squeeze home, but what I do know is it's fucking great being an interested observer rather than a participant.

True story my old man had cut down to 5 fags from about 30/40 a day and vaped the rest of the day for about a year .

The week we played Rotherham he was back upto 40 a day .

He's now back on the vape 🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

True story my old man had cut down to 5 fags from about 30/40 a day and vaped the rest of the day for about a year .

The week we played Rotherham he was back upto 40 a day .

He's now back on the vape 🤣

I was shouting 'you can't do this to a fat guy' when Godden missed his open goal-interpret as you will

Tommo1993

Hoping for Rotherham to not win tomorrow, it’d set it up nicely. I’ll be watching City on iFollow and Derby v SW on Sky.

Said all along that I think Wednesday will escape and I still fancy it.

Tommo1993

I'd say that Rotherham week was the most stressed id been supporting city since god knows when

Ha, I’d sort of taught myself to not get so wound up about it anymore. It all came flooding back by the Tuesday before Rotherham.

Evo1883

Look at us on here discussing the relegation battle
giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

If Wednesday did it would that mean the only time they were out of the drop zone all season was on the last day?

Johnnythespider

It's tricky for Rotherham, they will need Wednesday to have something to play for Saturday, but if they win tomorrow it's relegation for Wednesday and almost certainly 3 points for Derby Saturday, stick or bust.
I feel this post needs some Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's for balance.

Users who are viewing this thread