Released list (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Just love the aerial threat Ben turner offers in the opposition box, plus defensively for us. Obvious issues if he/Mc Fazdean are too similar against pace, but if you could get 30+ games out of Ben turner, I'd be sorely tempted (obviously only if Willis leaves)

The thing is that you won't, his career has faltered because he can't play 30+ games a year. I think that bad injury he got playing for us (i think it was Leeds at home where he'd played on injured) that put paid to him

Mucca Mad Boys

Think there was a rumour of 75k. There was also a rumour of 150k (or was it 300k Baka, 150k Hiwula?). It's anyone's guess. Theoretically both could be correct, 75k rising to 150k if conditions are met. All just guess work.

Seemingly we did have quite a competitive budget either way though. We've got a foundation to build on for next year despite losing some players. Think we could've spent the money on strikers better though. Hiwula has done well, particularly later in the season, but the others have definitely underperformed.

Nope. You’re not allowed to try and estimate what we spent last summer!

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread