Reice Charles Cook (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Has this guy signed? He was on twitter saying he had joined a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't been announced.

Kingokings204

Last I heard he has certainly signed and 99% sure he is at Nuneaton yes

junglej13

I may have just completely missed this but im fairly sure the club havent confirmed that he has signed. It certainly seemed from his twitter that he had signed but i never saw anything official.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I may have just completely missed this but im fairly sure the club havent confirmed that he has signed. It certainly seemed from his twitter that he had signed but i never saw anything official.

Nothing was confirmed by the club

Basically the telegraph reported we were set to sign him and immediately loan him out to Nuneaton. Heard nothing else from the club/telegraph and then next he is appearing for Nuneaton in their preseason friendlies

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nothing was confirmed by the club

Basically the telegraph reported we were set to sign him and immediately loan him out to Nuneaton. Heard nothing else from the club/telegraph and then next he is appearing for Nuneaton in their preseason friendlies

Has he appeared for them since signing though? He did play V Derby for half a game when SP was watching him, but not read anything about him since then (although admittidly I don't actively read the CET anymore)

junglej13

The above tweet follows one from cwr saying he has signed a 1 year deal with the option of a further year.

SlowerThanPlatt

BwW28taCAAAqw1T.jpg

Attachments

• reicehcarlescook.jpg
    reicehcarlescook.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread