regrets? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Does anybody regret that last 30 minutes didn't go quicker when SISU took charge?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
no regrets as such.... it isnt me that has lost millions in this ....... but have often wondered why the club didn't go into administration and be bought out from there

Nonleagueherewecome

no regrets as such.... it isnt me that has lost millions in this ....... but have often wondered why the club didn't go into administration and be bought out from there

Oh but SISU haven't "lost" anything, we owe it all to them still-don't we? I thought that's how they work: all losses are actually loans to be paid back at a later date, even if that's as part of a transfer of ownership transaction? :thinking about:

lordsummerisle

Oh but SISU haven't "lost" anything, we owe it all to them still-don't we? I thought that's how they work: all losses are actually loans to be paid back at a later date, even if that's as part of a transfer of ownership transaction? :thinking about:

Think that's pretty much what happened when they took over, despite what Ray "Debt Free" Ranson said.

Don't think that anybody is actually man enough to take the hit on losses, and haven't been for years, just keep getting deferred, and then greater.

Nonleagueherewecome

Think that's pretty much what happened when they took over, despite what Ray "Debt Free" Ranson said.

Don't think that anybody is actually man enough to take the hit on losses, and haven't been for years, just keep getting deferred, and then greater.

That whole debt free thing was what made me really angry when we were suddenly 40m in debt.

Sisu_Cockroaches

It could have been so different if they had just been honest and transparent with the fans from the start, if we knew the truth and the circumstances the club was in we would have got behind them but they really haven't a clue how to run a football club and still dont. They still make mistakes weekly and i dont see anything positive they do.

Its impossible for it to be turned around now. Hindsight is pointless whats done has been done. I have a feeling this is going to go on for years and nothing will still be sorted.

J

Jack Griffin

I have a feeling this is going to go on for years and nothing will still be sorted.

You may be right there.. I keep thinking on the one hand there has got to be an angle where they gain out of this mess somehow. Then the next I'm thinking they are a bunch of incompetents who got dragged into the mire by Ranson & now deeply regret it.

Nonleagueherewecome

You may be right there.. I keep thinking on the one hand there has got to be an angle where they gain out of this mess somehow. Then the next I'm thinking they are a bunch of incompetents who got dragged into the mire by Ranson & now deeply regret it.

I think the mess we see now is them living out the reality of both of your theories, Jack. Perfectly put.

Users who are viewing this thread