Refund (1 Viewer)

m156788

I’ve brought a season ticket but say somewhere else come available that I would prefer would I be able to refund and buy somewhere else?

skybluepm2

Beacause I brought today and that was all that was available

you mean if you move to somewhere cheaper than you’ve purchased for? I’d assume they’d refund you the balance, on the flip side you’d pay the extra over if you moved to a more expensive location.

m156788

you mean if you move to somewhere cheaper than you’ve purchased for? I’d assume they’d refund you the balance, on the flip side you’d pay the extra over if you moved to a more expensive location.
No not to somewhere cheaper I was seeing if I could move to somewhere else with a bit better atmosphere for example from 22 to 18?

skybluepm2

No not to somewhere cheaper I was seeing if I could move to somewhere else with a bit better atmosphere for example from 22 to 18?

yes you’ll just have to contact the Ticket office and they’ll arrange for you when you decide where you want to move to.

no_loyalty

I’ve brought a season ticket but say somewhere else come available that I would prefer would I be able to refund and buy somewhere else?
I assume you mean if you have purchased in the premium zone, then move seat to the standard zone?

MTK

It feels like there may be a few people buying or looking to move when the season ticket renewal period ends. Hope the system is up to it. I'm not sure you can move online and have to do it via the ticket office? Somewhat relieved to be a boring person, staying in my current seat :)

Martin180

What do you mean ?
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

lord_garrincha

Right... here is the answer.

I emailled them about renewing in premium & then moving to standard, would I get a refund.

Firstly... as many people flee to the Family Stand, there may be room in your block.

If there's not, and I wish to move to standard, I need to go back to them (obviously) and they will look into it.

Nothing ground breaking, although a bit non-committal, they are hoping for masses to move out angle, but I'm sure they will refund.

Hobo

Yes it’s a wasp season ticket tryna figure out if I can use it at the cov games.
Only valid for Wasps Worcester or London Irish.... Oh and Luton...
Or just switch seats and support Cov

Users who are viewing this thread