Reeda injury (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

covcity4life

Come on cc4l, you have never used the r word but the insinuations you have made have been pretty clear to everyone on here that's read them what you mean... Just like these..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sorry I just think you are being paranoid and I am an easy target to turn everyone against because eof my posting style.

U gotta admit u r negative. U were buzzing that attendence wasn't higher than not Al yday. I dint remmeber u being so happy after we beat Fleetwood last week.

shmmeee

If only there was someone shouting that we should have signed a RB for weeks.

Doesn't Morris play CB as well? Though he'll be in for Fleck I assume.

shmmeee

He was doing so well, but it was only a matter of time before his glass body broke somewhere! Lets hope he recovers quickly, and hes back in the team as soon as.

Would love to see Pennington back, but not sure how much must be left in the jar if we follow up our interest in Eagles.

Tony Mowbray's transfer budget will be the thing of legend that starts new religions. "They said it would only stretch to journeymen, but then he brought in Cole!" the wise men will tell astounded children.

Evo1883

If anything you would actually send kent back ..sign a defender on loan ..sign eagles permanently to cover the loss of kent .. if reda is out for a while that is

Grendel

Sorry I just think you are being paranoid and I am an easy target to turn everyone against because eof my posting style.

U gotta admit u r negative. U were buzzing that attendence wasn't higher than not Al yday. I dint remmeber u being so happy after we beat Fleetwood last week.

Stop being an idiot.

covmark

He's not being paranoid, you're always insinuating that Stu is racist. Stop being a bellend.

covcity4life

Stu I dint wanna keep arguing in a season that could be so magic for cov fans

I won't say anything again

God bless

Grendel

Stu I dint wanna keep arguing in a season that could be so magic for cov fans

I won't say anything again

God bless

The implication of racism is actually outrageous.

You should apologise and stop being an idiot all the time.

marcus87

I don't understand why people on here jump at the opportunity to slate our players, Reda getting injured (if long term) could be a big blow for us he's ALOT better then we have seen in recent years

LastGarrison

He was up against 5ft 6in Redshaw and 5ft 9in Cullen, he couldn't fail to win every header yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Yeah granted but if it was all to do with height then Crouch would bang in 30 goals a season and Sean Flynn would never have won a header.

stupot07

Yeah granted but if it was all to do with height then Crouch would bang in 30 goals a season and Sean Flynn would never have won a header.

Why would crouch score 30 a season?

stupot07

Speedie was about 5 7 and fantastic in the air.

He was but if he was playing against us and won loads of headers against reda you would be disappointed in reda. Neither Cullen nor Redshaw had the spring of speedie. I'm not even dissing reda, just not backslapping him for doing what he should do against strikers 6 and 9 inches shorter than him. Likewise, Martin is the same height and won all of his headers too, and I'm not back slapping him for doing so either.

And football has moved on a lot from the speedie and Flynn era's in terms of fitness, agility, etc. Centre halves are no long just slow lumbering lumps any more.

Last edited:

jas365

Whatever people think about his pros and cons, he is the best we've got and the team is much better with him in than without him. Losing him for a long period will be a MASSIVE blow. Let's hope he's only out for a few weeks.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Some aspect of his play he does incredibly well and is very good, other aspects of his play are not as good and can sometimes be exploited.

chinamans view

TM rates him better than this league level, that's why he did so much hard work in the summer to get him to sign. I think we have the best back four as a unit in this league defence wise. We will miss him very much.

bawtryneal

TM rates him better than this league level, that's why he did so much hard work in the summer to get him to sign. I think we have the best back four as a unit in this league defence wise. We will miss him very much.

100% agree. Will be badly missed. Some people on here criticism him, I just don't get it. As a centre back it is not just what you do when you have the ball, it is what you do you don't He is a natural left back and also covers and supports Stokes. Watch Stokes be less effective with Reda out. Massive loss, concerns me with important games coming up.

georgehudson

back to the OP & Reda injury, which was due to a foul by K.Thomas, ref K.Hill (pathetic excuse for a ref), didn't even talk to Thomas, however, as it was the far end from me couldn't see whether it was a 'dead leg' or a 'hamstring pull', when will the scan result be known ?

JulianDarbyFTW

Happened right in front of me, and as far as I could tell it was a hamstring. He basically did the splits unintentionally and did himself in. He was in a lot of pain, that much was for sure.

quinn1971

Happened right in front of me, and as far as I could tell it was a hamstring. He basically did the splits unintentionally and did himself in. He was in a lot of pain, that much was for sure.

though it was his groin the way his leg got stretched, looked a nasty one.. There was no way he was getting on that stretcher

D

Deleted member 2477

The defence with reeda in has let in 1 goal in 4 games. How anyone can criticice reeda or any other player for that matter is beyond me. He will be seriously missed without a doubt

Specs WT-R75

Someone on FB saw Reda at the Meriden hospital - "not as bad as first thought"... but I have no idea what that translates too, but hopefully not months... PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread