Reece brown back to man utd (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

According to cwr's twitter... Ending his loan spell early with us

Sub

FOOTBALL NEWS

CA3C7AD1DC094E8B8845BD0C5FAC1048.ashx

07/01/2013 10:48, Report by Adam Marshall

Brown back at United

Reece Brown has been recalled from his loan stint at Coventry City.
The versatile defender, who can also play in a holding role in midfield, joined the Sky Blues in July but the club changed manager a couple of months later with former Red Mark Robins taking over the reins.
Brown's last appearance for the club was back in September in an away win at Oldham but he also picked up some useful experience in a Capital One cup tie at Arsenal.
After making 10 appearances for the Sky Blues, the 21-year-old is heading back to Manchester with the best wishes of everybody at the Ricoh Arena.
The England Under-20 international has also had loan spells with Bradford, Doncaster and Oldham.
Meanwhile, Ben Amos has also returned to the club following his stint with Hull City but, as expected, Luke Giverin's stay at Royal Antwerp has been extended.
More: Loan watch: Fabio shock | Chicharito wins gong

ccfcway

one more off the books.

Lets hope it doesnt ruin any relationsip with have with Man Utd when it comes to loans.

WillieStanley

one more off the books.

Lets hope it doesnt ruin any relationsip with have with Man Utd when it comes to loans.

I wouldn't have thought so. They're no mugs up there, surely they'd understand that if he's not good enough then he shouldn't be playing. He definately wasn't good enough, or if he was, he couldn't be bothered to show it - and if that's his attitude, he'll end up playing lower level football than L1

SkyBlueScottie

Clearly not rated by Robins, and I must say I agree with him, never felt comfortable when he was on the ball or defending. Cant imagine Man U rate him that much either to be honest.....

Otis

FOOTBALL NEWS

CA3C7AD1DC094E8B8845BD0C5FAC1048.ashx

07/01/2013 10:48, Report by Adam Marshall

Brown back at United

Reece Brown has been recalled from his loan stint at Coventry City.
The versatile defender, who can also play in a holding role in midfield, joined the Sky Blues in July but the club changed manager a couple of months later with former Red Mark Robins taking over the reins.
Brown's last appearance for the club was back in September in an away win at Oldham but he also picked up some useful experience in a Capital One cup tie at Arsenal.
After making 10 appearances for the Sky Blues, the 21-year-old is heading back to Manchester with the best wishes of everybody at the Ricoh Arena.
The England Under-20 international has also had loan spells with Bradford, Doncaster and Oldham.
Meanwhile, Ben Amos has also returned to the club following his stint with Hull City but, as expected, Luke Giverin's stay at Royal Antwerp has been extended.
More: Loan watch: Fabio shock | Chicharito wins gong

What's he versatile at, making different kinds of omelette?

p.stromso

Clearly not rated by Robins, and I must say I agree with him, never felt comfortable when he was on the ball or defending. Cant imagine Man U rate him that much either to be honest.....

In complete agreement with this. We must have been contributing something though, such is the nature of football!

Baginton

thought he would have been shipped back ages ago, have we been paying part of his wages all this time ?? :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

AFCCOVENTRY

A shame to lose such a fantastic talent who will surely break into the Man U team next season and go onto play for England...

Moff

we have had a few Leon's in the past season hope Clarke is less trouble than Best was

I might have forgotten due to middle aged memory loss, but I cant recall how Besty was trouble, apart from the epsiode where he tried to negotiaite his way back to Forest? I take it he was a lot more difficult than that?

If we are moving ROD and McDonald on I can't see us sending him back as we would only have Clarke and Elliott left which is too short of cover.

Users who are viewing this thread