Reduced price matchday tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfcno9

Is this good for the club at a time when we need support behind the team.Behind me(block 16) loads of arseholes who probably would,nt have been there if it was raining or they had to pay full price were so negative about every move on the pitch.Sure we were let down big time last week and several other times this season but those that put the shirt on need our support and not barracking if we are to achieve what seemed impossible until recently.The paying customer does have every right to complain but I just wish they,d voice these outside of the game or keep it within their own company rather than incite others to follow.

Nonleagueherewecome

It was a horribly negative crowd in some areas, but then we do need to get as many supporters in there as possible. At least they made some noise, even if it was mostly boos and shouts of "get it forwards!". We're not Mensa, and we can't exactly pick and choose our supporters!

Maybe David Bell thought when he came on: "Wow, they're actually over the moon to see me! Maybe my superb second half showing against Middboro has finally turned the fans around? They love David Bell! Time to strut." :p

Nonleagueherewecome

They must hate me then, I haven't clapped for nearly 3 months thanks to my broken collar-bone..

Users who are viewing this thread