Reda Johnson Potentially out for a further month (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Sicknote may as well say goodbye. According to TM, could be on the sidelines for another month. What a frustrating player he's turned out to be.

Please don't tell me he's still our top scorer?!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Think JoB is top scorer now with 6? Might be wrong

As for Johnson, can't believe we've signed another player to bleed the club dry by being paid his FULL weekly wage and having his medical treatment paid for privately! And people moan SISU don't spend any money. Be interesting to know how much they've spent on this guy!!

If I kept pulling all these sickies and only turned up 30% of the time in my job I'd be sacked, or have to claim SSP!!

ccfcway

Bye Reda.....

at least he has made an impact in his time at CCFC........Pugh will literally have come, took the wages and gone

steveecov

As for Johnson, can't believe we've signed another player to bleed the club dry by being paid his FULL weekly wage and having his medical treatment paid for privately! And people moan SISU don't spend any money. Be interesting to know how much they've spent on this guy!!

If I kept pulling all these sickies and only turned up 30% of the time in my job I'd be sacked, or have to claim SSP!!

Drop your CV to SISU. :)

skybluepm2

I wonder if Turner or Poole will drop the 'talisman' bomb next time they mention him. It must be some in house joke at the Telegraph to see how many City fans they can wind up...Turner needs to raise his game though, Poole is winning by a country mile.

SkyBlue_Bear83

JOB has 5 I think, I don't think he was ever officially credited with the goal in the 1-0 win at Sixfields vs Sheffiled Utd.

steveecov

Have I mentioned before our treatment table. Should make 'em all cough.....or give 'em Venose ... 4 coffs I wish they would

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Shame really.

Despite not actually being that good, he is no doubt influential to the team. Had he been a more regular starter for the team, we would probably be at least 5 points better off.

skybluepm2

Shame really.

Despite not actually being that good, he is no doubt influential to the team. Had he been a more regular starter for the team, we would probably be at least 5 points better off.

He'd probably be in double figures too. So dangerous at set pieces.

Skyblueweeman

Shame really.

Bang on. I get the frustration with the injuries but a fully fit Reda with 40 + games a season and you're right, we're further up the table.

I've never appreciated 'one man' teams and we're seemingly one of those...

SkyBlueRuffian

Another superb signing by Pressley who'd obviously done his homework on.

Do us all a favour TM and rip-up his contract.

stupot07

Bang on. I get the frustration with the injuries but a fully fit Reda with 40 + games a season and you're right, we're further up the table.

I've never appreciated 'one man' teams and we're seemingly one of those...

Problem is, he hasn't managed 40+ league games in the last 6 years/ his entire english league career

14/15 - 15 league games (44%), 12 to play and out for another month
13/14 - 20 league games (43%)
12/13 - 16 league games ( 33%)
11/12 - 24 league games (52%)
10/11 - 33 league games (71%)
09/10 - 25 league games (54%)

Not the sort of player we should be relying on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Skyblueweeman

Problem is, he hasn't managed 40+ league games in the last 6 years/ his entire english league career

14/15 - 15 league games (44%), 12 to play and out for another month
13/14 - 20 league games (43%)
12/13 - 16 league games ( 33%)
11/12 - 24 league games (52%)
10/11 - 33 league games (71%)
09/10 - 25 league games (54%)

Not the sort of player we should be relying on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yeah, point in hand Stu. Our win % would no doubt be better with him full season.

Otis

How pathetic is that? Top scorer with 6 goals ffs.

We had two players with a combined 45 odd goals last season.

I thought someone on here said that a player would get 20 goals for us this season. :thinking about::whistle:;)

shmmeee

Let's be honest, if he wasn't a sick note he probably wouldn't be here. Our strategy of picking up risky players (Marshall, McKenzie, even going back to the likes of Barton and Fleck) is going to have some of these.

From the little I've seen a bit of experience and physicality is what our defence needs, you can see why he was signed.

Users who are viewing this thread