Reda has been offered reduced wages (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Ah sorry, but why he talking about Plymouth Argyle for , Reda has no association with them, its Wednesday fans calling for him to return.

Started his English career at Plymouth, mentions on his Twitter account that he looks out for their results

wingy

Hate to say It but we're all mercenaries.
I freelance and just about always go where pay +£1 more , unless I'm doing a mate a short term favour.

Hobo

he didnt play luke williams when he came in, why would he want him back so desperatly??????

Suggestion is he was injured or not fully fit. Mowbrey may have thought he would be a good aquisition at the right price, looks like it exceeded that. From Williams point of view he can probably commute from Middlesborough to Scunthorpe without moving saving money.

skybluepm2

Williams being the player TM missed out on would make sense, given the Middlesbrough link but im not bothered we've missed out.

He was fairly anonymous in the games he played for us. Doesn't say much if we are being beaten to signatures by bloody Scunthorpe.

Sick Boy

Williams being the player TM missed out on would make sense, given the Middlesbrough link but im not bothered we've missed out.

He was fairly anonymous in the games he played for us. Doesn't say much if we are being beaten to signatures by bloody Scunthorpe.

Why? We are on par with them.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Why do modern day footballers leave everything to an agent? If there was any person in the footballing game other than players themselves who only have an interest in making a quick buck its agents;

@JohnsonReda: Thanks to all the cov fans for your text. I let my agent deal with cov but if i stay u will know soon. #ccfc #followthereda #thanks

(Tweet from 2 days ago so apologies if it's already been posted)

chiefdave

Why do modern day footballers leave everything to an agent? If there was any person in the footballing game other than players themselves who only have an interest in making a quick buck its agents;

Personally I think agents need to be removed from the game. Think the PFA should take on responsibility for advising players on contracts, could be funded by contribution from transfer fees or a union style subscription.

Sick Boy

From what I understand most footballers see agents as something positive, it would be impossible to get rid of them.

SkyBlue_Bear83

@JohnsonReda: Thanks to all the cov fans for your text. I let my agent deal with cov but if i stay u will know soon. #ccfc #followthereda #thanks

(Tweet from 2 days ago so apologies if it's already been posted)

As someone said the other day, this tweet is an indication that Reda isn't arsed about signing for us one way or the other and will sign for whoever pays him the most wages.

Kingokings204

As someone said the other day, this tweet is an indication that Reda isn't arsed about signing for us one way or the other and will sign for whoever pays him the most wages.

Very very true. The only reason he hasn't signed yet is because he has been offered lower wages to last year.

He can't moan he hardly played.

SlowerThanPlatt

So basically he's holding out for a better offer but if he doesn't get one he'll sign for us? He can fuck off then. Reda you miss more games than you play I don't think you can really be making the club wait for ages on a contract either sign it and get fit or go to another club and sit on their wage.

LJC_CCFC

No one else has been linked with him, would be very surprised if anyone is going to offer an injury prone defender anything better tbh.

Sick Boy

I'd tear up the offer and tell him to get lost. He is hardly ever able to play so I guess we have offered him lower wages with performance based incentives.

Users who are viewing this thread