Reda Chants (1 Viewer)

FabianDebec

How come people sing "Reda Johnson Baby....." Instead of "Follow the Reda Reda Reda, Follow the Reda, JOHNSON" ?

I once posted a song on here and to Hear the best part of 5k people sing it was amazing. When you hear this in a few weeks drink it in my friend.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

"hes got a fucking massive cock, reda reda, he tucks it in his football sock, reda reda, he shagged a bird but now shes dead, he wrapped his cock around her head, reda johnson citys number 5" (i didnt make that one up so dont give me shit about it, was chanted at wycombe)

Samo

"hes got a fucking massive cock, reda reda, he tucks it in his football sock, reda
reda, he shagged a bird but now shes dead, he wrapped his cock around her head, reda johnson citys number 5" (i didnt make that one up so dont give me shit about it, was chanted at wycombe)

Byron? Coleridge?

pusbccfc

"hes got a fucking massive cock, reda reda, he tucks it in his football sock, reda reda, he shagged a bird but now shes dead, he wrapped his cock around her head, reda johnson citys number 5" (i didnt make that one up so dont give me shit about it, was chanted at wycombe)

Heard it a few times yesterday. Absolutely horrific song.

Macca

It's a yes from me

WestEndAgro

Great tune, but I think the lyrics may need a tweak !

Macca

One I have tried to start off once or twice and no one has joined in. Terrible considering how good that song is!

Haha the old tumbleweed moment swiftly followed in the old days by a loud chorus of "on your own, on your own"

harvey098

I had that tumbleweed moment on Friday when I tried to start;

"we fought sisu and the fans won" to the tune of we fought the law

RoboCCFC90

How come people sing "Reda Johnson Baby....." Instead of "Follow the Reda Reda Reda, Follow the Reda, JOHNSON" ?

I love both songs to be honest, but "Reda Johnson baby..." seems to of taken off better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricohrich

if someone could adapt the words from old red eyes by the beutiful south for reda, might work

Listen up old red, you never listened to a word the doctor said
He told you if you drank another you'd be dead
Old red eyes is back, his shoulders ache all over and his brain is sore
He pours a drink and listens to his body thaw
They're only red from all the thoughts unused inside my head
They're only red from all the things I could have done instead
So when you look into these eyes I hope you realize
They could never be blue, they could never be blue
They could never be blue, they could never be blue

Users who are viewing this thread