Red card offences (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You have that at the top of the game then you get common assault at this level that isn't even a foul. They need to level it out.
That's the thing, the lower leagues get ignored. For example last night the Liverpool player had an arm on him and the pundits are saying it's a close call.

Biamou has been rugby tackled by the last man a couple of times, I remember a particularly bad out of control tackle on grimmer one game as well.

They moaned about var, linos in our games struggle to award a throw in without waiting for the first shout to give it to them.

SkyblueBazza

Fer definitely a red for me but refs need to be consistent!
To be fair all of us can view something & make a decision based on what we saw. Then if we could replay the same scenario 6" to one side of our original position...we might easily come to a different decision.

Like the Morata incident. 'Live' view on TV...penalty, 1st slow-mo replay...diving before touched - & the touch wasn't much either. And yet Shearer & Co STILL said clear penalty (suspect based upon 'there was contact' - in a contact sport!!!)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

And when they say if he had gone over it would have been a pen. You're basically saying he should dive.
And the ex-pro's say such shite all the time...then have the nerve to criticise refs for being hasty or missing stuff!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread