Red button through an Amazon Fire stick remote (1 Viewer)

Otis

This is my using NowTV through the Fire stick.

Is that doable?

Always had Virgin before and the Sky Sports package. Now no longer have Virgin, but have just gone and got Sky Sports through NowTV. I use my Amazon remote though for NowTV.

No idea how I can now access red button games, as there is obviously no red button on the Fire stick and obviously City are on the red button tomorrow.

Any ideas?

IMG20230227165243.jpg

Otis

So, that's what I have. The Now Month thing.

But there are no interactive buttons on the Fire TV remote

Otis

I will check that out.

I have also tried on my tablet, but it's the same thing really, because I just have the NowTV page. I have tried the Sky app, but it directs me to the NowTV app.

Hobo

You can get red buttons games on Now but they can be hard to find. You have to keep going through menus and are often hidden extras.

Sometimes the link is obvious sometimes not. Depends on how many games are on red button option. My advice locate it early before KO time

torchomatic

Oh. I understood you could.
I wonder if you just have to get a match pass.

I'm thinking of ditching Virgin. My package goes up £21.50 a month from May.

It’sabatch87

I watch through my now tv stick and red button games are available, just click on sport at the top of the screen then scroll right when the sport channels come up to bonus streams and it’ll be there. I pay 20 a month for sports special deal with now tv just for the 10 months for the football season.
I find that good value for the amount of games and City midweek games.

bazza16

The bonus streams will appear either on the main home page (at the bottom of page) or the sports section.
The streams can take up to a couple of minutes before kick off to appear on the page, so don't panic if you can't see them throughout the day

no_loyalty

Tell them you are going to join Sky, they should then offer you a discounted package for 12 months.

stevefloyd

Torch...contact virgin and tell them you are leaving, my previous contract jobby was £85 but I managed to get them down to £65, because of the impending price rise again it would have put mine up to £80 so I rang them and told them I was leaving they said they would let me pay £66 so I said ...nope still not happy so they put me through to the 'special' discount team and now I am going to be paying £56 a month with exactly the same package :) win win

no_loyalty

Torch...contact virgin and tell them you are leaving, my previous contract jobby was £85 but I managed to get them down to £65, because of the impending price rise again it would have put mine up to £80 so I rang them and told them I was leaving they said they would let me pay £66 so I said ...nope still not happy so they put me through to the 'special' discount team and now I am going to be paying £56 a month with exactly the same package :) win win

Yes always works, I do it all the time.

Jonny

Okay. And I take it that only comes up when there are actually red button games and it doesn't just sit there as a permanent button?
Yep, it'll be at the bottom of your home page. The streams are usually visable from about 7pm but don't show anything until about 7:35/7:40.

skybluepm2

This is the best it’s ever been on the red button for me tonight (Cue constant buffering and incorrect commentary for the rest of the evening).

Users who are viewing this thread