Coventry vs Blackpool (7.45pm) -

Tuesday February 15
Cardiff vs Coventry (7.45pm)

Tuesday February 22
Bristol City vs Coventry (7.45pm)

Wednesday March 16
Coventry vs Hull (7.45pm) -

lord_garrincha

Cardiff away is normal sky sports... So no single hard camera & there will be replays of the action.

Last edited:

Legia Sky Blue

It is amazing after all these years how Clive still confuses our players, and sometimes players that are even polar opposuites in looks and playing position. Its quite funny the times Oggy then follows up with a comment naming the correct City player involved, which Clive sometimes picks up on and sometimes doesn't. People that only listen on the radio must get a warped view of which players have done well or not. Definitely adds a certain comic value!

larry_david

It is amazing after all these years how Clive still confuses our players, and sometimes players that are even polar opposuites in looks and playing position. Its quite funny the times Oggy then follows up with a comment naming the correct City player involved, which Clive sometimes picks up on and sometimes doesn't. People that only listen on the radio must get a warped view of which players have done well or not. Definitely adds a certain comic value!
I listen on the radio and then if the game is decent or i'm bored, i'll watch the full match the next day. You then get snippets of comms where you think, oh shti I remember this bit. And realise it was Mcfadzean with a last clearance block it was Dabo!

Legia Sky Blue

The only bits that wind me up are Clive's enthusiasm for the 'as it stands table' for which I have an irrational hatred, and the aforementioned Martin Winch contribution which always seems pointless. I noticed for the Boro game there was nother guy taking on the Martin Winch role who I thought came over better, but I still see no point in that role when you already have a commentator and ex pro reporting on the game.

Johhny Blue

There’s also the shock of playing three different teams each game

larry_david

Listen to Clive as well, every time a shot is taken or a cross, the ball is 'fired' in. Every single time. Fired in

Users who are viewing this thread