red and green scarves anyone? (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Civic colours represent belonging to coventry and have nothing to do with the council
It's also nothing to do with political stance , and pretty much would represent what you have described yourself as knowl

It would certainly look to unite the 4 different stances that our fans have between them as it would mean just one thing

To be honest ccfc fans do need to get it together somehow because the shit stinks between them right now

_brian_

Civic colours represent belonging to coventry and have nothing to do with the council
It's also nothing to do with political stance , and pretty much would represent what you have described yourself as knowl

It would certainly look to unite the 4 different stances that our fans have between them as it would mean just one thing

To be honest ccfc fans do need to get it together somehow because the shit stinks between them right now

I don't think Knowl posts on here, mate! You'll find him on GMK!!!

christonabike

I like the idea. WE are all together in SUPPORTING the lads and fans inside and outside the ground are people of Coventry. Off to the market to get some wool for my Nan to get knitting!:guitar2:

steveo1987

Would be like the man utd scarves they had, would be a good idea.

A bit of visibility in the stadium without resorting to chants,pitch invasions or tennis ball lobbing which is absurd as well as in all probability illegal.

sky blue john

Yes it could be a form of protest for the fans inside sixfields. That is if they wanted to do their bit ?
I find it highly unlikely though due to the fact that they support the owners actions or generally just don't give a toss !!!

Gint11

This idea is better than thrwing tennis balls onto the pitch NEW BALLS PLEASE

steveo1987

Yes it could be a form of protest for the fans inside sixfields. That is if they wanted to do their bit ?
I find it highly unlikely though due to the fact that they support the owners actions or generally just don't give a toss !!!

You really do have a problem.Dont you get it that the fans in the stadium actually in the majority do not support the owners actions.I would like to have wager with you that 100% of the fans DO give a toss.Just get it in your head that we just want to support the players in the sky blue shirt,nothing more,nothing less.

sky blue john

You really do have a problem.Dont you get it that the fans in the stadium actually in the majority do not support the owners actions.I would like to have wager with you that 100% of the fans DO give a toss.Just get it in your head that we just want to support the players in the sky blue shirt,nothing more,nothing less.

Ok so your in the don't give a toss bracket. If you just want to support the players do like the rest of us and go to away games !!!!

Grendel

Ok so your in the don't give a toss bracket. If you just want to support the players do like the rest of us and go to away games !!!!

Some of the most anti-SISU people you could meet have season tickets.

bigfatronssba

the colour's of the original kit. green and red halfs.

Red and green didn't come in till the 20's. First kit was black, first sky blue one was around 1890.

Mrpipes

I'm thinking the point is being lost in translation
Red and green is the civic colours of coventry and offer no other alliance to anyone other than the people of coventry
It says - we are coventry -
We are not sisu
We are not acl
We are not ccc
We don't belong in northampton
We don't agree with anyone but we support coventry

What other protest has had that effect , what other protest has joined the fragments that make up ccfc support

Right now ccfc fans are at the point of civil war , if not already there , what else speaks in volumes when not speaking at all

The man united scarf protest was always spoken about on tv and papers , why can't this get out there?

I've bought 2 , one for me and my girlfriend , we will be attending the next home and away games , if it Catches on or not we'll wear them home and away
NO bed sheets
No Hill top protest
No sisu out chants
No arguing with Cov fans

Just a visual - you know what I'm saying - a. Protest even the most quietest fan can be included in
Hell it's even gonna be getting colder in the coming months so it's practical too

Ashdown1

I'm thinking the point is being lost in translation
Red and green is the civic colours of coventry and offer no other alliance to anyone other than the people of coventry
It says - we are coventry -
We are not sisu
We are not acl
We are not ccc
We don't belong in northampton
We don't agree with anyone but we support coventry

What other protest has had that effect , what other protest has joined the fragments that make up ccfc support

Right now ccfc fans are at the point of civil war , if not already there , what else speaks in volumes when not speaking at all

The man united scarf protest was always spoken about on tv and papers , why can't this get out there?

I've bought 2 , one for me and my girlfriend , we will be attending the next home and away games , if it Catches on or not we'll wear them home and away
NO bed sheets
No Hill top protest
No sisu out chants
No arguing with Cov fans

Just a visual - you know what I'm saying - a. Protest even the most quietest fan can be included in
Hell it's even gonna be getting colder in the coming months so it's practical too

Civil war implies a sort of divided support equal on numbers when actually about 85% of the regular fanbase won't travel to Northampton and desperately want to see the back of SISU and hope their actions bring this forward and I'd suggest if you did a poll on irregular supporters as well that figure would be closer to 95% !

Mrpipes

Civil war implies a sort of divided support equal on numbers when actually about 85% of the regular fanbase won't travel to Northampton and desperately want to see the back of SISU and hope their actions bring this forward and I'd suggest if you did a poll on irregular supporters as well that figure would be closer to 95% !
you imply that 95% want sisu out?
i think thats way over the mark, 100% want unity and city back in the city
we have NOPM, KCIC , SISU out,sixfield attendees, fans that no longer go for other reasons

you have take a tiny amount from what ive posted and turned it against me in argument, fuck me guess what, we are both ccfc fans, lets argue with ourselves

missing the biggest picture of them all, coventry city

all the fragments above, all doing their seperate protests but ALL wearing the coventry civic colours saying we are united

the trust need to jump on this asap and spread the word

AndreasB

sounds like another well meaning but half arsed idea like sky blue ribbons that will be taken up by a few and die a death - not sure Coventry fans have a huge amount of persistance with these sort of things.

Spionkop

Steveo1987, if you and many CCFC fans that go to Sixfields don't like our club playing in Northampton, what are you doing about it?
I sure as heck can't see any of you few doing anything to end this sad chapter

Covstu

Steveo1987, if you and many CCFC fans that go to Sixfields don't like our club playing in Northampton, what are you doing about it?
I sure as heck can't see any of you few doing anything to end this sad chapter

The flipside is what is 20 blokes having a picnic on a hill doing? It may feel like you are doing 'your part' but SISU don't give a shit about it!!

Spionkop

Covstu, maybe you'd like to answer the question? What are the fans inside Sixfields, who apparently don't like being in Northampton either, doing about it?

Covstu

Talking to a few I actually think it is split, some accept it and enjoy the positivity in the stands so are not really bothered to be honest with you. People have different views Spion, most who attend feel that 'starving them out' is not the way to go. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing we can do about it, the Trust need to get in front of SISU, Council and ACL and get them to talk but I don't think they have the clout to be able to do that which is pretty poor in my view. Therefore the attendees are making the best out of a bad situation.

I respect the people who want to protest, I have no issue with it but in my opinion it will not make the slightest bit of difference, SISU have planned this knowing that 80% of the fans would not follow them. What we don't know is what their ultimate plan is but if that is moving back to the Ricoh, I would support them.

Black6Osprey

Talking to a few I actually think it is split, some accept it and enjoy the positivity in the stands so are not really bothered to be honest with you. People have different views Spion, most who attend feel that 'starving them out' is not the way to go. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing we can do about it, the Trust need to get in front of SISU, Council and ACL and get them to talk but I don't think they have the clout to be able to do that which is pretty poor in my view. Therefore the attendees are making the best out of a bad situation.

I respect the people who want to protest, I have no issue with it but in my opinion it will not make the slightest bit of difference, SISU have planned this knowing that 80% of the fans would not follow them. What we don't know is what their ultimate plan is but if that is moving back to the Ricoh, I would support them.

I think SISU planned and expected to lose 60% of our support but if no one had turned up to those first few home games, I believe they would have shit themselves and maybe tried to do a deal to come back. Because of a thousand or so fans who think more about themselves than the greater good, that small chance has now gone.

Covstu

I think SISU planned and expected to lose 60% of our support but if no one had turned up to those first few home games, I believe they would have shit themselves and maybe tried to do a deal to come back. Because of a thousand or so fans who think more about themselves than the greater good, that small chance has now gone.

Yes selfish lot them, Grrrrrr!:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread