record low (1 Viewer)

Gray

this season is going to have a record number of lowest ever league attendances, wait for the cold November midweek matches

Astute

I don't count this as lowest. We have had lower away from home. We are not playing at home.

ps1948

Playing Devil's Advocate, could I suggest that Colchester's travelling army is probably more like a minibus full, which means there are a few more Sky Blues bums on the seats (although obviously not very many).
How it hurts to read match threads and see how well the team are doing.......but I will not change my mind about going to Northampton

DazzleTommyDazzle

According to CWR, the number of Cov fans was about the same as for the Preston game (and of course, less than were at Shrewsbury).

Otis

Well done everyone for standing strong and not waivering. Fine if you're going, but if you said you won't and still refuse then I tip my hat to you. I have stayed unwaivering on the issue and will not budge.

Fisher was wrong.

lifelongcityfan

i am looking forward to Port Vale, Wolves away even more now. It will be great, like shrewsbury, to have thousands of city fans at a game.

sixfields...never

ohitsaidwalker king power

As a lifelong fan.. the saddest thread I have ever witnessed, and yet the one I most welcome given these scandalous owners... what a crying shame. :(

:blue:

Last edited:

Hobo

Lets face it One of the greatest attendances in the clubs history, because its fans talking....what was the attendance on the hill Mr Fisher.

coventry&stuff

The numbers are rising, albeit in small amounts. 900 for Bristol, 1200 for Preston, and 1500 for today. Some might say that's a rise of 300 a game :thinking about:

shmmeee

The numbers are rising, albeit in small amounts. 900 for Bristol, 1200 for Preston, and 1500 for today. Some might say that's a rise of 300 a game :thinking about:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...ws/no-ticket-giveaway-behind-increase-5791895

According to the club it was 1500 at Preston. Seems stable at best.

Besides all some will see is the total falling, and a lot of this is about appearance, and how much cash Sisu make. Both have fallen each game.

TurkeyTrot

Police said they counted in 1540.
I counted 132 on the hill then a few more appeared (from the pub or maccy d's probably)

tuousis

so they go up by 300 a game ,this time next year we should have a good crowd,Some might say you are a scholar or a wizard,do you know Tim.

Skybluesquirrel

Tim said 6 to 7,000 if we were doing well.

We have form that would have us just outside the play-offs. I consider that to fit the criteria of 'doing well'.

We have a home support of 1,500. Well done Tim. Only 5,500 out and around 20% of your prediction.

And this from a banker that knows about statistics....

Ashdown1

The 1500 will not increase to more than 2500 at any point I think unless we were in a scrap for a play off place. It's more likely that you will get some day trippers and the curious for a while yet. This could dwindle though when the winter hits around Nov- March. Its all fairly irrelevant though so long as figures are below the 3000 mark then SISU will be losing a bundle or more likely increasing the debts on the club.

letsallsingtogether

I bet fisher included the protesters on the Hill after all they are City fans :p

There's your extra 300 but like in the film they were the gladiators willing to die for the cause.

GaryPendrysEyes

No. It was 1500 for Preston and 1500 today-- including free tickets. The people of Coventry have spoken and not for the first time, CCFC is a Coventry club, and the vast majority of Cov fans wont accept it being used as a Hedge Fund plaything.

Tonylinc

Did our Tim not say that it would be some 3,000 rising to 6-7,000 if doing well? Well, we are doing well and.........

simple_simon

Police told one of organisers that number actually through the gate was 1540 in total. Think SISU counted all the tickets they had given away but never used.

Tonylinc

We all know that Shitzu will spin it out as much as possible in their favour but with such low attendance even they can't make out a case for the move!

ps1948

It will be interesting to see what happens next week......we are on a run of good form, against another team we should be able to beat. However, all the home matches so far have been on relatively pleasant afternoons, weather-wise, would like to see how many drag themselves over to Northampton on a miserable wet afternoon with Sky Super Sunday matches on telly.....

Police told one of organisers that number actually through the gate was 1540 in total. Think SISU counted all the tickets they had given away but not used.

coventry police tweet from 9:03pm last night:

1450*#CCFC
*fans attended Sixfields today with 278 away fans making the trip from Colchester. 3 Cov fans ejected from the ground*#PUSB

1789???????

Users who are viewing this thread