Record breaking season (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Was watching the Efl highlights and thinking how on earth has Robins managed this? It was probably when Shmmee put on the teams definitely in the championship next season

Of the starting line up against reading only

Wilson
Eccles
Yok
Hamer
And maybe godden are contracted to be here next season

The back 5 only Dabo is our player

To get the team spirit he has says such a lot

skybluelee

Equal points (with two to play obviously) as we got in 01/02. Although I think it was Division 1 then.

Terry_dactyl

I was thinking about Liam Kelly…I didn’t see any of the Reading game but sounds like he played very well.
He’s the only one left from our league 2 days right?

Edit: is this some sort of record?

Sky Blue Harry H

I was thinking about Liam Kelly…I didn’t see any of the Reading game but sounds like he played very well.

I think there is a Luton player who is still with them from the Conference year!

skybluetony176

I think there is a Luton player who is still with them from the Conference year!
I think there might have been a Bournemouth player who did one better and went from conference all the way to the Premier league with them. Seem to remember football focus making a big deal about it when Bournemouth played their first premier league game and he played. Don’t recall who it was though.

Terry_dactyl

I think there might have been a Bournemouth player who did one better and went from conference all the way to the Premier league with them. Seem to remember football focus making a big deal about it when Bournemouth played their first premier league game and he played. Don’t recall who it was though.
Josh McQuoid?

Grendel

It was actually 6 defeats in 7 - having beat Norwich at the end of march - we’d have easily made the play offs

kg82

Were Bournemouth ever conference?

Grendel

Grendel

Who gives a ****, as long as we do the job

Tony felt the need to start a football thread - then fell flat on his arse - he won’t be there anyway

kg82

Tony felt the need to start a football thread - then fell flat on his arse - he won’t be there anyway
Nothing like a bit of hyperbole. Flat on his arse… about the Bournemouth player?! That’s it?! Jesus

Brighton Sky Blue

Agent Hyam is welcome to sign in the summer for his share of the glory

Adge

Steve Cook?

Users who are viewing this thread