Reckord (1 Viewer)

rob9872

ReckFord

Opinions anyone? :D

Grendel

I think his first five passes were to Sky Blue players. This suggests he is a world beater compared to most of our players.

rob9872

Oh feck off now you've merged them and made me look even more of a tit than normal!!!

rob9872

Still lurking mate, just a bit busy these days so I tend to read more than I post. Once I get embroiled in a 'cyber row' I'm like a dog with a bone and can't let it go - not healthy :)

Other than that I'm ok ta. Hows you? Looking after that little'un I hope. Must be nearly one now?

Still lurking mate, just a bit busy these days so I tend to read more than I post. Once I get embroiled in a 'cyber row' I'm like a dog with a bone and can't let it go - not healthy :)

Other than that I'm ok ta. Hows you? Looking after that little'un I hope. Must be nearly one now?

Time flies mate, she's 15 months now.

You must be busy at work or they've clocked that you never actually did anything. Same has happened here and it's mainly the odd lunch/coffeebreak post for me.

rob9872

I always did plenty - I just work with idiots and I did more in half a day than most of the window lickers manage in a full one, although you could be right if they thought I had capacity as I'm sure usage is monitored.

15 months bloody hell! That has gone quick. GL mate.

pusbccfc

He's very very very quick! I think he'll be playing against Theo on wednesday!

Sadskyblue

<a href="http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2011/10/12/wolves-teen-jamie-reckord-awaits-fate-over-assault/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2011/10/12/wolves-teen-jamie-reckord-awaits-fate-over-assault/</a><br />
<br />
<br />
Reckford seems like a nice kid
<br />
<br />
Come on loads of us have a criminal recKord

Nonleagueherewecome

Looks OK, has some pace, decent first touch, capable of passing. Better option than Kilbane for sure, but I'd be happier if Hussey had been "taken out of the firing line" rather than "consigned to the scrap-heap" (If Lynch's source is correct, which it seems to be).

wingy

Looks OK, has some pace, decent first touch, capable of passing. Better option than Kilbane for sure, but I'd be happier if Hussey had been "taken out of the firing line" rather than "consigned to the scrap-heap" (If Lynch's source is correct, which it seems to be).

Think he's been unsettled over the summer ,linked with a couple of London clubs,So probably best NLHWC,just has'nt quite worked out for him here.

rob9872

So who's going to start the Robins has only got one b thread?

Perhaps that could be our song for him:

One B in Robins, theres only one B in Robins .... repeat ad infinitum

Disorganised1

We've looked at his file

Users who are viewing this thread