Receivership (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Daryll murphy from free radio has tweeted that ACL say coventry city have put themselves into admin ? He's usually reliable with info

ricohman

Why hasnt ccfcdale replied to this, or explain. You wanna stir or get a reaction you usually hang around a bit and see how peeps take it.

Im not doubting this could be true but dont be so vague

mattylad

im hearing that SISU told Acl that it might go for administration tomorrow and that Acl laywers immediately hit the club with a winding up order?? Doesn't sound right to me but lets see??

Walking Bird

Expecting the mystery Arvo company to come into play now then..

Warwickhunt

He misread it! It said Coventry city football club "receive some shit!"

Otis

I thought Tim Fisher supposedly told the manager and playing staff that all was going to be sorted before Friday.

Is this what he calls sorted?

CJparker

Have I missed something...what had E.ON got to do with the ACL-SISU-CCFC???

Apparently the confirmation of admin came from Gerald Krasner.

That will be the same Gerald Krasner who thought it was OK for Boston United to call him 10 mins before the end of the season when they went 3-1 down and sure of relegation for him to put them straight into admin to ensure the 10 points had no effect. That didn't work though as the Football League changed the rules and got the Conference to relegate Boston another league and still dock them a further 10 points for 2 years running.

Sounds like him and Joy should get on famously.

Users who are viewing this thread