Reality! This is How Contract Negotiations Actually Work (1 Viewer)

RFC

@stevecarpo: Expected Tony Mowbray's announcement earlier today - fairly common that contract negotiations and logistics can drag on #SkyBlues #PUSB

Alan Dugdales Moustache

....er it's not earlier today any more.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I hate this overuse of the word "logistics" . It really means how the chuffing hell do I get 3 cubic metres of ready mixed concrete into the trench for my foundations round the back of my house with only one wheelbarrow.

Sky Blue Harry H

I hate this overuse of the word "logistics" . It really means how the chuffing hell do I get 3 cubic metres of ready mixed concrete into the trench for my foundations round the back of my house with only one wheelbarrow.
images

cloughie

Logistics of one lawyer to another H,mmm Never heard of email and attach a copy of contract to inspect?

ccfcway

@stevecarpo: Expected Tony Mowbray's announcement earlier today - fairly common that contract negotiations and logistics can drag on #SkyBlues #PUSB

arent we supposed to be supporting SP, as we have had too many managers in the past few years ?

shy_tall_knight

RFC - you are a star, you are like the Nigel Farage of politics, mad as a hatter and always controversial and tend to get a response but lack credibility, keep going my son will TM's appointment be announced in the new year to match the stadium announcement

Astute

What a shock. Something involving SISU drags on.

Users who are viewing this thread