Reality meeting (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Does anyone think that our owners have had a reality meeting by which I mean the question has been put, "how the hell are we going to get our money back?" If so, what do you think the answer will have been?

Samo

Does anyone think that our owners have had a reality meeting by which I mean the question has
been put, "how the hell are we going to get our money back?" If so, what do you think the answer will have been?

Only one way... Roll the dice and invest.

shy_tall_knight

They can't get their money back, keep it cash neutral and hope some billionaire buys the club, that's it oh yeah they're building a stadium as well

ccfcway

build a stadium and get 365 revenues

it cant be far away now, only 20 or so months since they started looking

Ian1779

They're only getting it back if we get to PL... So they have a simple decision to make.

Do they back Mowbray financially or not.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
By the looks it seems they have difficulty having a meeting to decide ticket prices let alone keeping in touch with the full reality of our situation

Astute

SISU, reality and meeting in the same sentence? Well done. Never thought I would see it.

Otis

They can't get their money back, keep it cash neutral and hope some billionaire buys the club, that's it oh yeah they're building a stadium as well

But getting someone interested in the club is going to be so much easier if the club is successful and we are putting bums on seats.

georgehudson

the reality meeting should be between JS & her investors, as a result of which,
imho, Fisher & Waggott should be immediately dismissed,
this, regardless of our fate after tomorrows matches,

imho, the whole ownership of CCFC has been an unmitigated disaster since sisu & associates bludgeoned their way in,

& now hugely overdue for the FA to properly investigate 'ownership criteria' of clubs

J

Jack Griffin

Does anyone think that our owners have had a reality meeting by which I mean the question has been put, "how the hell are we going to get our money back?" If so, what do you think the answer will have been?

Attended by Dali & Picasso no doubt.

Gazolba

They cannot stock a club shop, how will they get us to the premiership?

Users who are viewing this thread