Realistic signings (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

Yep let's spunk a large part of our budget on a player that's down nothing adn doesn't fit into the system we are going to play.

Magwitch

Looking at what is a massive list of released Premiership players is mind boggling all been on decent salaries and you can add to them players still on contracts clubs would like shut of, with talk of salary caps in the EFL it’s going to be very interesting how it all pans out, Going to be big changes I reckon.
That Jordan Ibe for example someone has tried to link with us is apparently on £38k a week played 78 games since 2016, scoring 3 goals, is he better than Walshy ?

Magwitch

To be honest I wouldn’t be interested, there are decent younger players about as we have seen with a lot of our lot, I mean £28k for a nomadic player never a chance of first team football is a joke.
Don’t tell me Garbutt is thousands of pounds a week better than young Ruffles at Oxford for example.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

To be honest I wouldn’t be interested, there are decent younger players about as we have seen with a lot of our lot, I mean £28k for a nomadic player never a chance of first team football is a joke.
Don’t tell me Garbutt is thousands of pounds a week better than young Ruffles at Oxford for example.
I would think in the current climate wages are going to take a battering below the top 6, if there’s talk Burnley were close to the brink, the championship is not in a good plqce

Hadji's_Goatee

Transfer Market values... Hmmm

Liam Walsh

Central Midfield
189.png
22 2020 £585Th.

Gustavo Hamer
Central Midfield
122.png

26.png
23 2021 £720Th.

Hadji's_Goatee

Do they have everyone??
Hmm, maybe.

Sam McCallum is also with them.

Didn't the agent (Wasserman) basically tell Robins that he was going to move McCallum on anyway (that was at the beginning of the season). I thought it was a bit weird as where could he go without game time whilst under contract. The pressure worked though

Sky Blue Pete

Hmm, maybe.

Sam McCallum is also with them.

Didn't the agent (Wasserman) basically tell Robins that he was going to move McCallum on anyway (that was at the beginning of the season). I thought it was a bit weird as where could he go without game time whilst under contract. The pressure worked though
I think that’s absolutely right that that’s the case. I don’t think Robins would be too happy with that for many more players. I also think Mccallum may regret the move, money aside. He would likely have been a key first teamer for us next year and I’m not sure he will be at Norwich. But it was far from certain that we would be promoted, however it was pretty much nailed on they were going to be relegated. This is where agents piss me off, unless they are really good at spotting potential and talent and involved in professional football prior to being an agent. How do they know what is an appropriate level or wage or length of contract. I think it will be an interesting time post Covid where these leeches will find they have to start working to earn their money

Skyblue_CP

Another one looking at the released list, anyone fancy Oumar Nisse from Everton, potential to bang goals but struggled this season somewhat.

mark82

Wouldn't mind Kevin Stewart from Hull. He's likely to be released and Hull will probably be relegated anyway.

26 so nice age. Experience at this level but still room to grow.

Also Wasserman by the way.

SBAndy

Wouldn't mind Kevin Stewart from Hull. He's likely to be released and Hull will probably be relegated anyway.

26 so nice age. Experience at this level but still room to grow.

Also Wasserman by the way.

Saw his contract was due to expire. Don’t know enough about him but seems a good age and could be an appropriate alternative for Kelly.

hamil99

Facebook User
I see bothwick-jackson has been released. Jesus, a few years ago he was touted as the next big thing. Now he can't cut it in league 1. How quickly careers can change.

Users who are viewing this thread