"Real" fans (1 Viewer)

sisu go home

Real fans are from Madrid. Can we stop using the term 'real' fans now that I've cleared that one up? If you were at The Ricoh today, if you were at Sixfields today, if you were on a hill today, if you were listening to the match on BBC, or even trying to get an illegal live stream of the match on the net - you all give a shit, you're all fans, we need all of those we can get regardless of the situation. Support the club however you want - it's your choice.

Sutty

This 'real' fans bullshit is the thing that annoys me more than anything else.

We're surely mature enough and evolved enough to avoid these ridiculous pissing contests?

agreed...however from the look of one or two of the cov "fans" on sky sports today I don't think they'd been to a game before and were just mate's of somebody.. we can all pick on them :p

sisu go home

What if I was watching Athletico Madrid, would that make a Real supporter.
Nope, it would make you a minority.

It's not for me to say who is and who isn't (what is widely regarded) as a real city fan - but in my view it's simple. It's a fan.

If you're like my mate who was at the game today - a 36 year season ticket holder who couldn't bare not to see them play and cheer them on, it doesn't make you less of a fan than those who didn't want to go because they're tired of all the politics and are trying to make a stand.

You all give a shit, you're all fans.

Users who are viewing this thread