Reading (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Despite recent last minute heartbreaks have booked tickets for Reading away game. I have never been to Madjeski before and have a few questions.

a. Are we bringing a lot of fans? At one stage it was touted that loads were going? Was not the impresion I got from guy selling tickets though.

b. Is there anywhere decent to drink/eat near the ground? Get the impression there is not

c. Where will most Cov fans be drinking pre-match in Reading?

Cheers for feedback, praying for a miracle next Saturday! :pimp:

rickyCCFC

Town centre drinking is the best bet in Reading, Fuck all pubs near the ground bar the holiday inn which charged about £4.30 a pint last time!

pusbccfc

I heard the first allocation was sold last week, of 800.
Save our city apparently have had to put 2 more coaches out to comply for demand.
So I would say 1200 to make the trip.

CJparker

As per the FGG, I've drunk in the Three Guineas at the train station and never been disapointed. The subsided buses to the ground go from right outside here.

Taking a group of mates with me having sold it as 'a big day out' for our fans so hope it's not too much of a let down.

stgeorge1966

Plenty of pubs in town centre, Yates, Wetherspoons, etc. If going on train 3 guineas outside station. was a pub called scruffy murphys but has now changed name which I can't remember as last season I was pissed!!!

gary_ccfcforever

I have sold 4 coaches, we are stopping at the world tuned upside down which is jut over half a mile from the ground. I believe around 1000 have been sold so far

1200 me thinks is where we will be especially after Sat. 900 ish gone just before the game on Saturday. The older lady in the ticket office is normally quite reliable, perhaps she could do a job for us and has an eye for tactics.

Users who are viewing this thread