Reading (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Well, its is not long ago that their fans were saying they should not lose against clubs like ours. We know why. Cheating. This is a weak punishment. I hope they struggle for the rest of the season and that there are some more twists and turns for them. LLLLLW keep that form up and they will go down.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well, its is not long ago that their fans were saying they should not lose against clubs like ours. We know why. Cheating. This is a weak punishment. I hope they struggle for the rest of the season and that there are some more twists and turns for them. LLLLLW keep that form up and they will go down.

Never forget Paunovic' tears

Alkhen

giphy.gif

Jesus. its stuff like that makes me wonder if SISU are really that bad

CDK

The currant SISU financial strategy is working and the funds available robins is getting better at keeping dud players out of the club like bright was bombed out sharpish so he's learnt from hillsner and kasterneer.

Flying Fokker

giphy.gif

Jesus. its stuff like that makes me wonder if SISU are really that bad
Yes, me too. I just can't trust them so that thought passed quickly. I will never forget what they put the fans through.

Not forgetting they have been taking their fair share of any income coming their way. Payment by results can mean many things. It looks like Cardiff, Hull and Stoke are all heading the same way as Reading with the points deductions as well. I

steve cooper

The currant SISU financial strategy is working and the funds available robins is getting better at keeping dud players out of the club like bright was bombed out sharpish so he's learnt from hillsner and kasterneer.
The currant SISU financial strategy is working, but they should be raisin the funds available for Robins.

Last edited:

Speedies_Chips

If the Sultana of Brunei put some money in, then our 'currant' financial situation would be a lot healthier.

Users who are viewing this thread