Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Take a point feel we can win it tho if we apply ourselves correct,James will start with max up front and the new lad coming on with 10 mins left

Bugsy

they have a few injury's, reckon we can win this so i'm going for 2-1 skyblues

Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Harry H

A bit confused - I just went to buy an ifollow match pass via the club website, and it says I already have access to the match. Great for me, but in a perverse sort of way, I want to give the club £10. Anybody else (I'm a ST holder) had the same thing occur?

Reactions: vow

Paxman II

Difficult game this. Hope we are ready and fired up for it becuase we need to keep gaing points where ever we can to just keep our noses in front of that chasing pack behind us. Would be very happy with a point.

fernandopartridge

A bit confused - I just went to buy an ifollow match pass via the club website, and it says I already have access to the match. Great for me, but in a perverse sort of way, I want to give the club £10. Anybody else (I'm a ST holder) had the same thing occur?

I know a way to get the tenner to the club. Just fire it my way and I'll make sure it gets there H.

lord_garrincha

I had access to the match too (ST holder)... Now I don't, so you may need to pay for it now.

Covkid1968#

Don’t forget you can buy a month’s pass from I follow for £20 and as we never have less than 2 away games in a month , usually more, it’s worth it
I didn’t know this!!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Don’t forget you can buy a month’s pass from I follow for £20 and as we never have less than 2 away games in a month , usually more, it’s worth it

Thanks mate. Cheers for the heads up,; my wife has just (gently!) commented on the 4 December purchases (haha!)

Edit: I can't see them available on the CCFC site. Where do you buy them from and do CCFC get the money if it's from elsewhere? Thanks again.

Gibbo

Biamou up front, new guy on the bench or maybe even in the stands for this first game
James for Sheaf
Otherwise as you were. That would be my guess

stay_up_skyblues

Match day... finally.

Going for a 2-1 win. Point to prove after a disappointing display at Norwich. New guy to come on and head in the winner. COH to nearly get a brace.

cc84cov

Biamou up front, new guy on the bench or maybe even in the stands for this first game
James for Sheaf
Otherwise as you were. That would be my guess
Sheaf and James in midfield with Hamer pushed up next to O’Hare behind Max depending on what the new lads been like in training but knowing robins he will start on the bench

Users who are viewing this thread