Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

TBF Bournemouths form had been slipping of late. While Reading have improved in confidence and results, even though I don't think they are that good. We could and should have done much better against them.
We could have beaten them because in the first half we were the better team and had two great chances to score before they did.
Should have beaten them? When you look at their players, particularly their forwards, their budget that dwarfs ours and the depth of their squad which mitigates the sort of injuries we have had, I don't see why we should have beaten them.
Lots of better teams than ours have been beaten by Reading this season, Bournemouth being the latest. No disgrace to lose to Reading. The usual over reaction by some on here to that defeat.

Paxman II

We could have beaten them because in the first half we were the better team and had two great chances to score before they did.
Should have beaten them? When you look at their players, particularly their forwards, their budget that dwarfs ours and the depth of their squad which mitigates the sort of injuries we have had, I don't see why we should have beaten them.
Lots of better teams than ours have been beaten by Reading this season, Bournemouth being the latest. No disgrace to lose to Reading. The usual over reaction by some on here to that defeat.

Amazing how things are read and then mis-quoted. I'm not disagreeing with you ISB but I never said we should have beaten them?

Users who are viewing this thread