Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Big test now. We keep conceding early second half.

Need to take Hamer off before he blows it.

lifeskyblue

So far so good. Reading looking slick going forward but not testing Marosi too much. City also look good from the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Good half. Max putting himself about well, Shipley getting beyond well. Sheaf is so good, like an extra CB at times. Couple of scary moments from Dabo but he’s light years ahead of his cameo Tuesday.

Get Giles down that wing and there’s goals to be had here. And we’ll need another if we’re to win this.

Even if we throw it away so happy with the spirit we’ve played the game so far.

chiefdave

Huge improvement tonight. Standard of officiating isn't much better in the Championship than League One. As much as I hate the phrase do we need to become more streetwise?

jordan210

Huge improvement tonight. Standard of officiating isn't much better in the Championship than League One. As much as I hate the phrase do we need to become more streetwise?

We don't win many clever little fouls to break play up. We need to learn to make more of things.

Covstu

Good half, everyone's working hard for each other, far more positive in possession, and having 2 up top just helps to occupy their defenders.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Agree we look more settled on the ball tonight. Not to say that we aren’t going to face an onslaught in the second half!

mrtrench

So much better from the City. I can see Hamer getting another yellow though - he's such a twit - what a stupid card to pick up. Dabo's clearly still not found his form or he's unfit. I can see MacCallum coming on at 60 minutes. Better from Shipperz and I think Max is playing an important role here too. You can lump the ball up to him and he'll win the flick on most of the time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Much improved performance. Far more attacking threat. Still look susceptible at the back but not been punished thus far. Missed our own chances too to be fair.

Maybe the change in formation has thrown them a bit and they'll reorganise second half but encouraging thus far. If we can keep this up there is a fear we'll naturally start to protect the lead and let them have more of the ball and get deeper.

Users who are viewing this thread