Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

They smashed Blackburn 4-2 at Ewood today.

That means an 8-0 loss for us.
Apparently 4 shots on target, 4 goals.
Blackburn very sloppy and dominated possession..... this according to Kevin Gallagher.
...... posted this trying to look for glimmers of hope.....

cc84cov

Maybe we will see Kelly sheaf & Hamer together Friday I don’t see how Allen it Shipley keep their places

cc84cov

We really need to get some width higher up the pitch. Wingbacks are struggling...

Dabo Ostigard Hyam McCallum
Jobello Kelly Hamer Giles
Godden Walker
So your dropping mcfadz one of the better players this season & throwing jobello back in after his ACL

johnwillomagic

Some very interesting team line ups.....Reading look very quick on counter think I would keep the wingbacks but go 3-4-1-2 to give us a bit more up front.....I would play Kelly, Sheaf & Hamer all in the start xi

Marosi

Osti Fadz Hyam

Kelly

Dabo Hamer Sheaf McCallum

Godden Walker

Subs: Wilson, Giles, Rose, O'Hare, Shipley, Baka, Biamou

cc84cov

Some very interesting team line ups.....Reading look very quick on counter think I would keep the wingbacks but go 3-4-1-2 to give us a bit more up front.....I would play Kelly, Sheaf & Hamer all in the start xi

Marosi

Osti Fadz Hyam

Kelly

Dabo Hamer Sheaf McCallum

Godden Walker

Subs: Wilson, Giles, Rose, O'Hare, Shipley, Baka, Biamou
I think we have to be looking to play all 3 midfielders mentioned together

Liquid Gold

Apparently Reading are bottom of the expected goals table. Everything they hit has gone in so far this year. That just isn't sustainable over a season and my glimmer of hope is that they start to trend back on Friday. Keep it tight for an hour and we could frustrate them then try and nick something. A point would be a great confidence boost at this stage.

TomRad85

Persist with last night’s defence, they kept it tight for 80 minutes. In midfield bring Kelly in for Shipley, then Walker for Allen to go for a 5-3-2 where the central 3 can adapt position according to being in or out of possession
This has to be the team. Ridiculous if he doesn't start starting Walker, otherwise the money would have been better spent on someone better to play alongside O'Hare.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

This has to be the team. Ridiculous if he doesn't start starting Walker, otherwise the money would have been better spent on someone better to play alongside O'Hare.

Think a central 3 of Kelly, Sheaf and Hamer would be a decent balance and less jittery with the ball. I want to see Walker given a proper go up top with a strike partner, and Godden should benefit from it as well. If we needed to go for it you can take off one of the defenders for O’Hare and go 4-3-3, if we need to shut shop take off a striker and go back to the box.

TomRad85

Think a central 3 of Kelly, Sheaf and Hamer would be a decent balance and less jittery with the ball. I want to see Walker given a proper go up top with a strike partner, and Godden should benefit from it as well. If we needed to go for it you can take off one of the defenders for O’Hare and go 4-3-3, if we need to shut shop take off a striker and go back to the box.
Completey agree. Also gives O'Hare a bit of time out of the team which I think he needs, and we all know what an excellent impact sub he can be.

cc84cov

Completey agree. Also gives O'Hare a bit of time out of the team which I think he needs, and we all know what an excellent impact sub he can be.

He’s also probably the only one with any flair

Users who are viewing this thread