Match Thread Reading (3 Viewers)

fatso

Credit to MR, he has recognised that he has to change something, he may not have it quite right just yet ( Shipley in instead of Kelly, and Allen still in the squad) But at least he’s trying something.

AFCCOVENTRY

Olisie v Rose (heart attack)
Credit to MR, he has recognised that he has to change something, he may not have it quite right just yet ( Shipley in instead of Kelly, and Allen still in the squad) But at least he’s trying something.

Absolutely. We’ve all been screaming for Godden to have support. If it doesn’t work at least Robins has tried. He has to keep tinkering to find a team that will click and compete.

Esoterica

Happy to take any streaming tips for the game please!

It's not in my season pass because it's on Sky and it's not being shown locally either this time around because of the premier league, bundesliga and La liga games at the same time.

Londonccfcfan

You've got to imagine that Max is there to hold the ball up and win a few in the air from the panicked hoofs we'll be doing. And I don't blame Robins for the hoofball, by the way, I just think it's fear from the players. A positive result or two and I think we'll find our rhythm, but until then let's grind it out.

Giles and dabo delivery important tonight. Godden amd Biamou could thrive tonight.

Biamou is clever to work well with any striker he's paired with as proved with McNulty and Baka - when given a chance.

cc84cov

Credit robins making changes 2 up front outlet balls for max to hold and try win

People still not happy 🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

It's not in my season pass because it's on Sky and it's not being shown locally either this time around because of the premier league, bundesliga and La liga games at the same time.

I'd just get a Now TV pass

Grendel

Biamou is poor at holding the ball up and not great in the air

I suspect they want Hamer to bang the ball high and hope for the best. The biggest problem is he has zero Pace and if we concede early it’s another long night

cc84cov

I suspect they want Hamer to bang the ball high and hope for the best. The biggest problem is he has zero Pace and if we concede early it’s another long night
I’m just happy with 2 strikers shows Tyler Walker can’t be doing much in training for max to start ahead of him 🤷🏻‍♂️

theferret

It might suit Shipley tonight. He tends to play well in games where we have a lot of the ball which we should tonight. He's good at finding space and taking the ball on the half turn. Fancy him to have a decent game.

Londonccfcfan

Biamou...crap at everything.

Zero pace....lol.....Can't head the ball...lol

Jeez does he have strengths. Robins you fucking numpty!

cc84cov

All I’ve seen on sky so far is how good reading are thought we were the home side lol drooling over them

Grendel

I’m just happy with 2 strikers shows Tyler Walker can’t be doing much in training for max to start ahead of him 🤷🏻‍♂️

It shows we signed a player similar to Godden and we should have took a chance on a number9 instead

theferret

It's listed on hesgoal.com

cc84cov

It shows we signed a player similar to Godden and we should have took a chance on a number9 instead
We spent 2 weeks prior to Brentford working walker and Godden together to lose walker and use Baka walker is now back and still can’t get in thr team this time behind Maximus

the rumpo kid

Biamou can be a bit aggressive, especially if things aren't going his way, I'd be careful we don't have another game with 10 men !

Greggs

Just had £25 on Reading at 7/5. Printing money

Users who are viewing this thread