Reading Tickets (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

They only give a small allocation due to moving their vocal fans behind the goal next to away fans.

Baffling because they only fill about 45% of their ground.

This will be the biggest Reading attendance of the season apparently due to the anniversary etc.

Cov fans will sell those tickets out in an hour or so. 2 per ticket is brave from the club.

CV22SBA

They only give a small allocation due to moving their vocal fans behind the goal next to away fans.

Baffling because they only fill about 45% of their ground.

This will be the biggest Reading attendance of the season apparently due to the anniversary etc.

Cov fans will sell those tickets out in an hour or so. 2 per ticket is brave from the club.
When the allocation is small it really needs to be 1 per ST

JAM See

I'll be logging on at 9.50 and hitting Ctrl+F5.

This will sell out fast I reckon.

pusbccfc

Depends really. Reading allocation isn't bad. Not much less than Middlesbrough.

The difference is, Reading is fairly close, direct train and cheap tickets. The type of game we'll sell within an hour.

ccfc1234

I have looked online and it seems their away maximum capacity is 4000+ has this changed or are we being restricted?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I saw the thread title and thought "That would be a boring read! I'd rather grab something out of the library!" Wouldn't take long to read a ticket!

pusbccfc

Thanks for the update, their prerogative but seems poor business sense give their attendances.

It's baffling really. There's 10+ clubs in this division that would take 3000+ to Reading. They are quite literally throwing money away just so they can have 400 ultras behind the goal.

Imagine if we decided to open behind the goal for home fans and limited away fans to 2500. Economically ridiculous.

jordan210

This best make ti to phase 2 tomorrow. Otherwise all 3 of the games local to me have sold out before I can get a ticket !

CV22SBA

No idea if that will be the case, but it felt a lot easier to pick them up online than it did when I beat the AFCB/Soton rush.
Only single seats left in block 31 now but multiples still available in blocks 30 & 32.
Reading believe they will sell this game out, not sure the 4 nil battering at the weekend will help.

Frank Sidebottom

It's baffling really. There's 10+ clubs in this division that would take 3000+ to Reading. They are quite literally throwing money away just so they can have 400 ultras behind the goal.

Imagine if we decided to open behind the goal for home fans and limited away fans to 2500. Economically ridiculous.
Huddersfield do the same, 3 half empty stands and they give half of the away end to home fans so the children can call each other wankers instead of watching the game.

ccfc92

Glad I didn't wait to get them, didn't realise how popular these would be.

Another great sky blue following 🙌💙

Cv23

I’m after a couple of spares if available, phase 2 STH so didn’t get a chance. If anybody has any, would love to take them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread