Reading selling their training ground to Wycombe (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

Terrible

Evo1883

Will be sold to somebody Irrespective , morally its shite , but there are no morals in football

Brighton Sky Blue

After the astonishing arrogance their fans showed here just a season ago, they need taking down a few pegs for a while.

Brighton Sky Blue

Reading’s owner clearly not happy with whatever offers have been made so he’s selling everything off before disappearing. Least that’s how it looks

alexccfc99

Must say I don’t remember anything about this, but even if they were total arseholes I wouldn’t wish this situation on any club, especially knowing everything we went through. There by the grace of Godden etc.
I don't even remember their fans being arrogant tbf, I just remember them all being quite old and harmless :ROFLMAO:

Brighton Sky Blue

Must say I don’t remember anything about this, but even if they were total arseholes I wouldn’t wish this situation on any club, especially knowing everything we went through. There by the grace of Godden etc.
Just talking to them afterwards. A white knight will come along in due course, someone always does.

Frank Sidebottom

Football fans in being arrogant shocker.

We were pretty respectful of other sides during our woes.... decent season last year and every other word on here is "tinpot"
It's what football is.... You gloat when you're doing well/on the up and whinge about other teams gloating when everythings falling apart. Having been at almost all ends of the scale over the last 25 years we know that better than most.

Travs

It is if you're an idiot.

Someone posted something the other day with a list of teams we played in league one a few years ago. They are now all in non-league, and it was more than a handful.

We should possibly remember where we've been next time we're crying about getting Wolves away in the Fa Cup quarter final.

Saddlebrains

Its not nice any club going to the wall

But if there was ever a club that no one will ever really miss its probably Reading

napolimp

On a separate note, as we've probably required a training ground update for a while (although I know money has been spent recently), wasn't there an opportunity to purchase the Elite Performance & Innovation Centre? I really feel like that would have been a wonderful, final, fuck you to Wasps.

JohnWH

It is if you're an idiot.

Someone posted something the other day with a list of teams we played in league one a few years ago. They are now all in non-league, and it was more than a handful.

We should possibly remember where we've been next time we're crying about getting Wolves away in the Fa Cup quarter fin
I will guess it took us to 7th place late in the season.
For perspective, that season 's League One included Southend, Rochdale, Scunthorpe, Bury, Chesterfield, and Oldham.
Only one of those likely to rejoin the Football League next season, so by comparison we've done OK since that day.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

On a separate note, as we've probably required a training ground update for a while (although I know money has been spent recently), wasn't there an opportunity to purchase the Elite Performance & Innovation Centre? I really feel like that would have been a wonderful, final, fuck you to Wasps.
You know what - I’d be game for that. Send the youth team there?

on Reading it appears the deal is on hold. The licence granted by the council is exclusive to Reading and not Wycombe

Users who are viewing this thread