Reading Forum (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

D

Deleted member 2477

My favourite from a club that no one gives a shit about and wouldnt even notice if they went into liquidation 😂

hate the word but they really are tinpot. Everyone is beeping their horns outside the ground you’d think they’d just been promoted. Cringe.

rob9872

Shame they timewasted from 47 minutes and particularly loved the guys walking off very slowly, the ball being thrown in the crowd and cheered by them all, falling down, rolling around, slow goal kicks and anything else they could do including the bench.

A winner after stoppage time is exactly the karma that those timewasting cheating cunts deserved.

Hobo

Why do Reading fans support Chelsea as well? Never understood that? But I suppose one scarf does both clubs 😂

Gint11

Just read through it myself before seeing this thread. 99% of comments was that we smashed em in all aspects but you get the odd comment about being a tinpot club, makes you laugh.

shit away support in numbers and noise and the worst Reading team I’ve seen in years. Set up to draw, time waste and foil and our keeper had nothing to do all game apart from the pen.

thoroughly deserved the 3 points

AOM

They're just one of those clubs that are just a bit 'meh'.
Silent even when they were 1-0 up

Somerset Sky Blue

Just read through it myself before seeing this thread. 99% of comments was that we smashed em in all aspects but you get the odd comment about being a tinpot club, makes you laugh.

shit away support in numbers and noise and the worst Reading team I’ve seen in years. Set up to draw, time waste and foil and our keeper had nothing to do all game apart from the pen.

thoroughly deserved the 3 points
Thanks for reading it and giving a fair opinion. I reckon it'll be like most forums with some balance and some idiots / rose tinted fans.

PurpleBin

Few of their "boys" at the station earlier shouting and singing and random folks. Songs about Sunderland and how Covs a shithole.

NortonSkyBlue

Why do Reading fans support Chelsea as well? Never understood that? But I suppose one scarf does both clubs 😂
That’s an easy one to answer... the M4 corridor is Chelsea territory with some QPR thrown in to the mixture.
Berkshire is Predominantly a Chelsea stronghold, an hour to the Bridge from most places. Like most places Liverpool and United everywhere but Chelsea are the biggest team in that part of the world.

Reactions: COV

The Great Eastern

Why do Reading fans j Chelsea as well? Never understood that? But I suppose one scarf does both clubs 😂
There was a close link some years ago between Chelsea's hard core ultras, the Headhunters, and the Reading Youth (Youf) squad. I'd imagine the link between the two still exists

Hobo

That’s an easy one to answer... the M4 corridor is Chelsea territory with some QPR thrown in to the mixture.
Berkshire is Predominantly a Chelsea stronghold, an hour to the Bridge from most places. Like most places Liverpool and United everywhere but Chelsea are the biggest team in that part of the world.

Yes I know the geography. But where does that bollocks of supporting two teams come from?

Users who are viewing this thread