Match Thread Reading (away) (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Can see another tight game. Our lack of goals from midfield will kill us. Too much reliance on Gyo and Godden (when fit). O’Hare and Hamer should contribute more goals with their ability in my opinion

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just hope players other than Gyokeres can find their shooting boots and score not just rely on him

Fact it is windy probably favours teams who play the ball mainly on the ground like us. Reading are not that great. I fancy us for a 1 nil win 👍

skybluepm2

allowed me to buy a video match pass

where was your VPN set to? It’s only giving me the option for a monthly video pass but not sure if Reading is included within that. I’ll be at all the other games so some really want to fork out $33 when it’s not even guaranteed. Annoying

Harries11

where was your VPN set to? It’s only giving me the option for a monthly video pass but not sure if Reading is included within that. I’ll be at all the other games so some really want to fork out $33 when it’s not even guaranteed. Annoying

yeah had same thing, that’s why looking for stream rather than ifollow

shepardo01

Are they (their fans) planning on disrupting the game today?? It is a sell out - their 150th anniversary game- but have seen rumours of protests etc.... even seen one mentioning a "dirty protest" on the centre spot!!:oops:
Hope our lads handle the occasion without too much distraction!!

Gint11

It is over if we're honest with ourselves, the form would have to dramatically improve while hoping several other teams all of a sudden go to shit. Still won't stop me dreaming if we get a couple of wins though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I agree generally but if a club like us go on a ‘blackburn’ style run then it’s more than possible!

CCFC54321

The lack of goals from citys midfielders is beyond acceptable now. No reason at all why they can’t contribute 4/5 goals each minimum over a season as they have the ability but for any excuse going they won’t do it. It’s frustrating and if they carry on like this then robins will sort out next season.

shmmeee

Im not seeing it on my VPN’d subscription. Looks like it’s not on iFollow. I can see other Saturday games…

skybluepm2

Im not seeing it on my VPN’d subscription. Looks like it’s not on iFollow. I can see other Saturday games…

its not on ifollow today mate as it’s been selected for international coverage or some nonsense. Annoying if you’ve paid for the season ticket. I usually just buy game by game for the away matches I don’t go to.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Team looks good, but they are going to be really knackered soon with the number of games we're playing if we keep on putting out the same team and not making full use of subs.

if we can get the first goal I think we'll win, but also reckon we'll be struggling with about 10mins to go.

TomRad85

Maatsen behind striker with O'Hare again. Probably preferable to Shipley but its almost like we should have done something mad like say, bring in another AM in January.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread