Reaction to sisu on saturday? (1 Viewer)

05rengla

What will it be? Will the sisu out chants be back, or is it time to turn on ACL?

Never a dull moment supporting the city

coop

correct every time things started looking brighter you get a slap around the chops but this time i think it could be a knife in the chest

cloughie

What will it be? Will the sisu out chants be back, or is it time to turn on ACL?

Never a dull moment supporting the city

Why oh why should anyone be angry at ACL unless they don't know the facts

If people have the facts and are still angry at ACL then that minority are clearly thick

usskyblue

Hey... let's like protest and stuff...tell SISU to feck off and everything...that'll like show them...I'll start colouring in my bed sheet and that ...

skybluesben

WE WANT SISU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

cloughie

How many football clubs have dissapeared when they have gone into admin very very few

And if you think I am priveliedged to know exactly who they are and that I would even spout who they are you really are Riddiculous

Sick Boy

How many football clubs have dissapeared when they have gone into admin very very few

And if you think I am priveliedged to know exactly who they are and that I would even spout who they are you really are Riddiculous

It is more 'Riddiculous' to try and make out that you are in the know about goings on at the club. For all you know there will be no interested buyers and the club could disappear completely. It is a bit like those who thought that going down to League 1 could be a positive thing a it would get rid of SISU.

georgehudson

i'll be there on saturday, supporting the team, as one should,
and i'll also join in the anti-sisu banter as well,
i expect sisu will seize the opportunity to hire a full compliment of orange types,
& instruct them as they have done before,
i'd also expect them to try and exaggerate the costs & use it as a snipe at the fans,
if ever there was an example of unfit owners,
this is one,
PUSB & FOS

cloughie

It is more 'Riddiculous' to try and make out that you are in the know about goings on at the club. For all you know there will be no interested buyers and the club could disappear completely. It is a bit like those who thought that going down to League 1 could be a positive thing a it would get rid of SISU.

Yep okay have it your way fountain of all knowledge

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
i really think that TF, other directors, his exec directors and SISU have miscalculated the fans reaction to what they are doing....... not sure they all realise how out of touch they are with the fans.

That said I dont actually think that SISU and Joy really care........ they have stamped on work forces etc before to get their way with not a thought of how it feels. It is business hard cold and sharp........... nothing personal for them

Sick Boy

Yep okay have it your way fountain of all knowledge

I am not the one claiming that there are buyers 'watching and waiting' for the right opportunity to buy the club. It is not like there was great interest the last time we were facing administration either.

Snozzer

In answer to the original question, it's pointless to consider any sort of reaction to SISU at games. No SISU members will be there. They never are.

cloughie

I am not the one claiming that there are buyers 'watching and waiting' for the right opportunity to buy the club. It is not like there was great interest the last time we were facing administration either.

We will see yet that will be determined by sort of corner what sisu/avro get themselves into

Liquidation means the smallest return for them

stupot07

If Sisu leave or we get put into admin, would any potential buyer be willing to pay £1.3m rent per annum?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
If Sisu leave or we get put into admin, would any potential buyer be willing to pay £1.3m rent per annum?

well on the basis ACL have repeatedly said they are willing to talk about it I doubt they would have to

Tad

well on the basis ACL have repeatedly said they are willing to talk about it I doubt they would have to

I agree. They're probably just tired of the way SISU are going about all this.

Tad

If we're gonna protest lets do it proper and get 10k behind it not 50

Don't wish to sound negative, but these people don't care. Bigger clubs have put on bigger protests and they've all been ignored. Actions speak louder then words.

SkyblueDave89

ACL ripping off the club they don't care if the City has a football team they just want money.
SISU OUT? then who will in their right mind will come in & expect to pay ACL what they are asking & also bankroll the club. CHANTS FOR ACL OUT PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread