Rcc (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
His decision making has improved massively, you can see him decide whether to go or not.

Made a couple of great saves too.

Has it coincided with Martin coming back?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Easily MOTM last night

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep agree, plucked out some crosses he had no right to get!

That save from the free kick was superb too, would imagine he didn't see til late & also I had convinced myself in The wait to take it they were going to score!

lifeskyblue

Have to say RCC was excellent last night. Much better under pressure at free kicks and corners...and a couple of quality saves as well. I do like his quick distribution although it frightens the life out of me at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

dont think its much to do with martin. rcc just a good keeper and improving all the time. we should build around him. we do not need a new keeper next year

Oz Howie

Like all young and inexperienced players he's inconsistent. However it's in the games they play well that you see the talent that's there to be developed with good coaching. They also have fragile confidence so 'supporters' getting on their backs is not helpful. That's what really annoys me about lots of our so called supporters.

steve82

Another great performance from RCC, yes he's made some errors this season and yes he's young and inexperienced but he's come on a lot over the last 3 months.
Yet more game saving top draw saves, and now looking more commanding in his box. Very strong and brave coming collecting balls against a physical team. A sweeper keeper too, very good with his feet. A good keeper in the making
Some distance ahead of burge in my view in there development.

wingy

Yeah thought he had a good game last night, though I wish once in a blue moon he'd release Arma with a quick punt.
The question will be when and how much?

skybluetony176

Just watched the sky highlights and he was very good last night. Best performance I've seen from him. As already said, we don't need a new first choice keeper next season.

Brylowes

Was obvious from the start he was a young keeper with a lot of ability,
his inexperience has let us down at times but that's to be expected.
If we can get a solid & settled defence in front of him he could be a
massive player for us next season. Let's just hope he's around long
enough for us to get some real benefit from him.
Looks to be a class act in the making.

johnwillomagic

With a full season under his belt we should have a belter of a keeper if we can keep him the next few years.
If Burge happy to play second fiddle I agree goalie not top priority. People say about experienced keeper but they tend to cost!!
We should be keeping RCC as first choice and would not want wages on older back up goalie if we keep Burge!

Gazolba

I've been a critic but he seems to have improved with regular playing time this season. If he gets too good though, he'll be poached and then we will be back to Burge or Addai.

johnwillomagic

Ha Gazolba cannot have it all ways he is a more than competent goalie at league one level and has potential to
be one of the best next year - not there yet by any means but very promising.

letsallsingtogether

Good shot stopper and that's it has no comand of the goal area gives the ball to defenders that are marked to often can't kick has cost us points this season with his poor decisions IMO.
Need a decent arounder number 1 next season. Don't believe he is the one.

edgy

Good shot stopper and that's it has no comand of the goal area gives the ball to defenders that are marked to often can't kick has cost us points this season with his poor decisions IMO.

He's saved us more points than he's lost us, without doubt. We won't get a better keeper at this level.

Chipfat

Is still young for a keeper and has done well overall this season. He can only get better and his decision making will improve with games and confidence. I would still like to see another senior keeper around to help him and push him for his place. As for Martin been very good this year when fit and makes a difference at the back, 2 more solid CB's in the summer with Willis is a good foundation to build on.

Nick

Administrator

He has commanded his area very well against big powerful strikers.

What about the points saved with match winning saves?

steve82

You did not go against Bradford then? Have you attended the recent games, if you did you'd of seen how much RCC has improved.

Nick

Administrator
You did not go against Bradford then? Have you attended the recent games, if you did you'd of seen how much RCC has improved.

I think he took the ball of the strikers heads about 4 or 5 times the last couple of games.

Knew what to go for it and when to stay in his goal.

steve82

I think he took the ball of the strikers heads about 4 or 5 times the last couple of games.

Knew what to go for it and when to stay in his goal.

Yes looked really confident and did it with ease. Bold thing to do considering how physical they are.
Some of the saves he made too, I thought he was beaten a few times but always seems to reach. The free kick also that looked like it was going top corner, he cad the check to catch.
I like him being able to be a sweeper keeper to, need that the way we like to build from the back.
Patience is finally paying off in the lad, tho for me he's made fewer costly mistakes than some around him.

Users who are viewing this thread