RAYS (1 Viewer)

Si80

Been the standout team this year in the MLB, hoped that the Yankees would clip their wings in the ALDS games especially with Cole pitching in game 5. Should be a good World Series against the Dodgers.

jordan210

Disappointed the Braves self destructed. As like Acuna jr.

Hoping the Rays beat the dodges. But I do like Mookie and a few other of them but not the franchise no idea why mind you.

ccfctommy

What channel is baseball shown on over here?

I've played MLB The Show on the PS4 and watched moneyball. Wouldent mind watching an actual game.

B-Ban-Boogie

It was actually on BT Sport 1 last night.

Yeh, not the best of pitching displays by Glasnow last night.
Walked far too many people in the end and his location was all over the place.

Hoping Snell has a good one later.
If it goes to 1-1 after tonight I have a feeling this thing is going to the full 7 games.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It was actually on BT Sport 1 last night.

Yeh, not the best of pitching displays by Glasnow last night.
Walked far too many people in the end and his location was all over the place.

Hoping Snell has a good one later.
If it goes to 1-1 after tonight I have a feeling this thing is going to the full 7 games.
Depends if Kershaw keeps it up, I fancy Buehler to win 2 games. Although he’s likely against Charlie Morton who is a great pitcher in pressure situations

CanadianCCFC

The Rays may have knocked out the Jays :( but they’ve been doing the Lords work since then, beating the Yankees, Astros and now hopefully the Dodgers

Skyblueweeman

Disappointed the Braves self destructed. As like Acuna jr.

Hoping the Rays beat the dodges. But I do like Mookie and a few other of them but not the franchise no idea why mind you.

I went to see the Braves about 6yrs ago at Turner Field when in Atlanta with work. Loved it.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’m a Yankees fan myself. Been to old and new Yankee stadium, and went to London last year.

my uncle got me into the sport- he’s a blue jays fan. Been to the Rogers centre and dodger stadium (saw Kershaw pitch)

CanadianCCFC

I’m a Yankees fan myself. Been to old and new Yankee stadium, and went to London last year.

my uncle got me into the sport- he’s a blue jays fan. Been to the Rogers centre and dodger stadium (saw Kershaw pitch)
Should’ve followed his footsteps
giphy.gif

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Should’ve followed his footsteps
giphy.gif
He convinced me to support the city. Wasn’t falling for that again.

tried to glory support... Yankees have not won since2008. I’ve cursed them.

still follow the blue jays results. I like to see themdo Well for my uncle. They’ve got good young players - should be a force if they keep them all

Si80

Yankees fan here too. And like you have been lucky enough to visit both Yankee stadium old and new, and took in the game in London last year too. Also managed to take in games at Dolphin Stadium (Marlins vs Mets) and AT&T Park now Oracle park (Giants vs Rockies).

Love taking in a game whenever we're in the USA.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yankees fan here too. And like you have been lucky enough to visit both Yankee stadium old and new, and took in the game in London last year too. Also managed to take in games at Dolphin Stadium (Marlins vs Mets) and AT&T Park now Oracle park (Giants vs Rockies).

Love taking in a game whenever we're in the USA.
I’m the same. Love watching baseball. I want to go to the giants stadium - they were away when I was there.

B-Ban-Boogie

Cash should never have pulled Snell last night.
6 near perfect innings....
Arhh well.. It was a great, entertaining season.

Need some players that score runs next year to give them another/better chance..

Hopefully the fans will back them and go to the Trop next season too..

Rays Up!!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Cash should never have pulled Snell last night.
6 near perfect innings....
Arhh well.. It was a great, entertaining season.

Need some players that score runs next year to give them another/better chance..

Hopefully the fans will back them and go to the Trop next season too..

Rays Up!!
I think this will be the rare chance for the rays. The American League East is massively competitive.

i hate to say it but I don’t see the Red Sox having such a bad season again. The Yankees will spend big again on the pitching rotation so I expect them two to be at the top again.

it’s also unknown what Blue Jays will turn up.

usskyblue

Great effort but we fell short again, just like ‘08.

The Rays will always compete because of their smart recruiting and nurturing of pitching.

Our issues have always revolved around consistent hitting. It’s easy to find someone within budget who can hit long balls but we need players who can simply connect, especially in clutch situations with runners on base. Cash knows this and mentioned it during the series but this is a historic problem that hasn’t been addressed for years. Something has to change, be it better recruitment of potential hitters or a bigger budget to spend on proven talent.

Users who are viewing this thread