Ray Ranson (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I for one completely believed Ranson's stories of being set to buy Carroll, Henderson, Mbappe and the bones of the Elephant Man for 25p but getting denied funding by Sisu. He's given me no reason otherwise to doubt him

Nick

Administrator
I was catching up with Fisherbaiters meltdown over the weekend and they were in those threads. PSB group seem quite happy for him to come back and Fisherbaiter thinks we were only losing money when Ranson was here as SISU were taking it out.

Fisherbaiter also forgot to change accounts when retweeting Cov United tweets!

giphy.gif

It is quite funny really! Surprised he had time whilst saying everybody was Tim Fisher!

Sick Boy

Am I missing something here? I assumed everyone would. be against the possibility of Ranson coming back but some of our 'fans groups' are seemingly in favour and think he is blameless, rewriting history as it would all have been great if SISU hadn't interfered.

Ahhh yes Ranson the poor innocent little lamb who had no idea what SISU were like.

oucho

I do understand why some fans think that RR was forced out and wonder "what would have happened if SISU had allowed him to spend big, as he'd wanted to" , I think there probably a lot more to it than that. Part of our recovery as a club shouldn't involve us going back to people who've been involved in the past. RR's involvement didn't work out, regardless of who was to blame for that - it's better all round if someone else has a try rather than us going back to people who've got "previous history" with us.

fernandopartridge

He had a great relationship with ACL as he was happy to continue to pay obscene rental monies despite the fact the club was bleeding cash due to dreadful decisions like paying Eastwood millions of pounds

Did you ask why he charged Wonga style interest rates on loans against the club and only actually resigned when a football league investigation was levied against him due to his involvement with the highly dubious owner of Cardiff City?
I suspect he has links with Gidney ex of ACL who is now at old Trafford cricket club

Users who are viewing this thread