ratings (1 Viewer)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Burge - 5 Had little to do but his kicking was often crap and he could have cost us goals with missed crosses.
Mason - 6
Hyam - 5 Would have been a 7 in the first half but he failed vs Gnanduilet for the 2nd goal and looked shaky on a couple of occasions once we were behind
Davies - 6
Sterling - 7 Best player for us again today I thought. Should have had an assist but JCH messed it up.
Thomas - 6 A lot less threatening than usual I thought
Kelly - 6
Westbrooke - 6
Hiwula - 5
Chaplin - 5 Effort as always but another glaring miss
Enobakhare - 6 Some flashes to suggest he could do damage in the league but not enough to get us anything

JCH - 6 Tempted to give a 5 for the miss but I thought he won a couple of headers and looked like he might set something up for someone
Baka - 5 Not much chance to make an impact, looks quite good with the ball at his feet

So disappointing given the first half but painfully predictable too. I don't know what happens at half-time but it's clearly a problem for them on far too many occasions. I'd start JCH and Bakayoko next week just to see what happens, they can't be much worse....can they??

Adge

Sterling 7
Westbrook 6
Bright 6
Kelly 6
The rest all dog turds with 5’s and 4’s

Nick

Administrator
It is still annoying me he dragged Bright off.

When you watch the highlights back he was playing in Sterling with decent through balls every time and taking on their players whenever he wanted to.

Adge

It is still annoying me he dragged Bright off.

When you watch the highlights back he was playing in Sterling with decent through balls every time and taking on their players whenever he wanted to.
Yeah, we were surprised when he took Bright off aswell. Looked like a threat on his own.

Otis

I felt he faded in that second half, so wasn't that surprised, but personally, I would have taken Hiwula off and left Enobakhare on.

Users who are viewing this thread