Ratings (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I'm getting in early

RCC - 8 - very assured today
Lorentzson - 8 - a very accomplished display. Should be playing more games
Ricketts - 9 thought he was outstanding. Left back is his preferred role and I thought it showed. He also shows being 30 something doesn't mean you can't play 90 minutes week in week out
Stevens - 8 - composed and one great goal saving challenge
Martin - 8 - solid and coped well under pressure
Rose - 7 - not his best position and faded in the second half but at least offers energy for 90 minutes
Fleck - 6 - well he's going backwards again. Good luck if he thinks a championship club will sign him,
Vincelot - 6 - had a good second half actually unlike the first half
Cole - 5 - laboured, blowing after 20 minutes. Mowbrays Achilles heel that's now haunting him
Fortune - 5 - Achilles heel number two but a lot fitter than number one at the same age
Armstrong - 3 - it would have been 2 but he did head a ball today

Subs;
Murphy - 7 - did well showed some flicks and pace and purpose
Henderson - 7 - despite looking like He'd been to a Dave Bamber tribute party he looked more threatening than any other player we had and i am not sure what that says.
Maddison - 2 - he seems to have pushed his hairband further up his head

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

RCC 8
Lorentzson 7
Ricketts 7
Stephens 8
Martin 8
Vincelot 5
Fleck 6
Rose 8
Cole 4
Fortune 5
Armstrong 5

Henderson 7
Murphy 6
Maddison 5

stupot07

RCC 8
Lorentzson 7
Martin 8 MOTM
Stephens 7
Rickets 7
Vincelot 5
Fleck 5
Rose 7
Cole 4
Fortune 4
Armstrong 4

Henderson 7
Murphy 6
Madison 4

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Good: RCC, Lorentzson, Martin, Stephens, Ricketts, Rose, Henderson

OK: Fleck, Vincelot, Fortune, Murphy

Poor: Cole, Armstrong, Maddison

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Ahh well at least the 2 youngsters are not with us for the next couple of games... will we miss them???????

Otis

RCC 7 - Assured.

Lorentzson 7 - Has a touch of class about him and absolutely no sense of panic, which is refreshing.

Martin 8 - Very solid game, never looked really troubled.

Stephens 8 - One terrible pass, but besides that he had a really good game and he is so comfortable on the ball. His distribution is excellent too. Would love him here full time, but I think he is perhaps too good for us and it will be the Championship next for him.

Ricketts 6 - Some good stuff, but a fair bit of wayward passing too.

Vincelot 5 - First half he was absolutely shocking! Really dire. Hard for me, becuase he is my favourite City player. Thought he should have gone off at half time, but TM was right to stick by him because he was much improved in the second half.

Fleck 6 - Bits and pieces again from him and very inconsistent even within the game itself.

Rose 7 - Thought he did quite well. Provides a bit of an aerial threat and does get into the box to support the strikers. His crossing was pretty decent too.

Cole - 6. Thought he started really brightly and was having a great deal of influence on the game, but he faded badly as the game wore on and it sort of passed him by after about 50 mins.

MAF 5 - The main problem with MAF is his complete lack of pace. It really is a massive handicap and defenders play off him knowing this.

Armstrong 6 - worked his socks off but there was yet again a total lack of support for him. He is wasted at the moment.

Murphy 7 - Bright and gave us pace and a goal threat.

Maddison 6 - Tumbles over too easily.

Henderson 7 - Thought he looked a decent target man and he did cause the Swindon defence some problems.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

RCC 7
Lorentzon 6
Stephens 8
Martin 8
Ricketts 6
Vincelot 5
Fleck 5
Rose 6
Cole 5
Fortune 5
Armstrong 5

Murphy 6
Maddison 5
Henderson 6

Otis

How does Maddison score higher than MAF and Vincelot???!!!??!!?!
Because Vincelot was completely shocking in the first half. He hardly passed a single ball to his own team and was misplacing passes left right and centre.

I didn't think Maddison was that bad. Frustrating yet again for sure, as there was no end product. Didn't think he was bad, didn't think he was good. Just average.

As I say, Vincelot in that first half was having a complete mare.

Didn't think anything went right at all for MAF, while at least Maddison was creating some half opportunities for others.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

RCC 7 - Solid
Lorentzon 7 - Good on the ball, played well with Rose. A nice refreshing change on the right.

Stephens 7 - Good, very comfortable generally, but he does like to walk it out which makes me nervous!

Martin 7 - Solid, and as good as we have come to expect.

Ricketts 6 - Better than recent performances, and not as bad as people make out he was today.

Vincelot 5 - Really like him, but he was off it today.

Fleck 5 - A bit similar to Vince

Rose 7 - Bright, hard working, want to see more of him.

Cole 5 - Great ball for the 'offside' goal. A but infrequent though.

Fortune 6 - Starting to win the fans over.

Armstrong 6 - He isn't spent, just not getting a lot to feed off.

Murphy 5 - Worked hard by his standards, but not the teams.

Maddison 5 - Might as well start renting a house in Kings Lynn

Henderson 6 - Big ugly fucker we could use more often. Almost scored at the death.

At the end of the day we didn't win, but it was a much more spirited performance than we've seen recently, especially compared to that insipid and weak effort against Fleetwood. We had 11 players from the start that really fought for it, and whilst there was no cutting edge, we needed to start again after the last few months, and they tried their hardest and didn't take the opponent for granted. Two clean sheets now is encouraging.

Keep going like we did today and we have a chance, but the games against Millwall, Bradford et al are going to be the make or break now.

A taxi to Norwich should be booked for Murphy and Maddison though. We're better off as a 'team' without them.

Grendel

RCC 7 - Solid
Lorentzon 7 - Good on the ball, played well with Rose. A nice refreshing change on the right.

Stephens 7 - Good, very comfortable generally, but he does like to walk it out which makes me nervous!

Martin 7 - Solid, and as good as we have come to expect.

Ricketts 6 - Better than recent performances, and not as bad as people make out he was today.

Vincelot 5 - Really like him, but he was off it today.

Fleck 5 - A bit similar to Vince

Rose 7 - Bright, hard working, want to see more of him.

Cole 5 - Great ball for the 'offside' goal. A but infrequent though.

Fortune 6 - Starting to win the fans over.

Armstrong 6 - He isn't spent, just not getting a lot to feed off.

Murphy 5 - Worked hard by his standards, but not the teams.

Maddison 5 - Might as well start renting a house in Kings Lynn

Henderson 6 - Big ugly fucker we could use more often. Almost scored at the death.

At the end of the day we didn't win, but it was a much more spirited performance than we've seen recently, especially compared to that insipid and weak effort against Fleetwood. We had 11 players from the start that really fought for it, and whilst there was no cutting edge, we needed to start again after the last few months, and they tried their hardest and didn't take the opponent for granted. Two clean sheets now is encouraging.

Keep going like we did today and we have a chance, but the games against Millwall, Bradford et al are going to be the make or break now.

A taxi to Norwich should be booked for Murphy and Maddison though. We're better off as a 'team' without them.

We looked far better when Murphy replaced the octogenarian Cole.

speedie87

RCC 7
Lorentzen 6
Martin 7
Stephens 9
ricketts 7
Fleck 6
Vincelot 3
Rose 7
Cole 3
Armstrong 5
fortune 6

murphy 6
madison 5
henderson 8

Otis

RCC 7
Lorentzen 7
Martin 7
Stephens 8
ricketts 7
Fleck 5
Vincelot 4
Rose 6
Cole 4
Armstrong 3
fortune 6

murphy 7
madison 4
henderson 8
I agree with some of that, but what are your thoughts on the non-award of the penalty try?

Londonccfcfan

RCC 8
Rickets 7
Stephens 7
Martin 8
Lorentszen 6
Rose 8
Vincelot 6
Fleck 7
Cole 6
Fortune 6
Armstrong 5

Maddison 6
Murphy 6
Henderson 6

steve82

RCC 7 good game, never looked troubled
Lorentzson 7 nice calm and composed
Ricketts 6 one of his better games for me, tho caught out a few times still
Stephens 8 great performance and quality sliding tackle, nicely timed
Martin 8 great performance. What we've missed lately.
Vincelot 5 very poor first half, luckily improved for the second
Fleck 6 wasteful today, a few nice passes
Rose 7 great engine, a beast of a player a good asset for us tho not his position.
Cole 5 not his game, burnt out chasing the game first half.
Fortune 5 if only he'd of bagged his effort what came of his thigh....
Armstrong 5 given very little on a frustrating afternoon for him.

Henderson 7 nearly a game changer, wanted everything and won most. A beast!
Murphy 5 offered what we needed someone to run at them. Ran with it too much tho and wasted some great opportunities when he could of squared it.
Maddison 4 made little impact on the game, fell over....

Edit:
Actually just seen Maddison's penalty appeal, maybe was a little unlucky. Foot was slightly hooked by the defender, if his reputation was better at being in his feet more maybe he'd of got that

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thought fortune was poor, given the praise he'd got for the last two away matches I was expecting an improved performance but he was still as poor as I remember him.

Thought Henderson offered much more, he won aerial duels, did the basics much and looked a goal threat. If we want to go for a target man and physicality upfront I'd have Henderson before Fortune.

Johnnythespider

RCC 7 good game, never looked troubled
Lorentzson 7 nice calm and composed
Ricketts 6 one of his better games for me, tho caught out a few times still
Stephens 8 great performance and quality sliding tackle, nicely timed
Martin 8 great performance. What we've missed lately.
Vincelot 5 very poor first half, luckily improved for the second
Fleck 6 wasteful today, a few nice passes
Rose 7 great engine, a beast of a player a good asset for us tho not his position.
Cole 5 not his game, burnt out chasing the game first half.
Fortune 5 if only he'd of bagged his effort what came of his thigh....
Armstrong 5 given very little on a frustrating afternoon for him.

Henderson 7 nearly a game changer, wanted everything and won most. A beast!
Murphy 5 offered what we needed someone to run at them. Ran with it too much tho and wasted some great opportunities when he could of squared it.
Maddison 4 made little impact on the game, fell over....

Edit:
Actually just seen Maddison's penalty appeal, maybe was a little unlucky. Foot was slightly hooked by the defender, if his reputation was better at being in his feet more maybe he'd of got that
Regards Maddison it could be that the refs are just shit. I thought it was a penalty all day and if in the prem it would have been given

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

RCC 7 - Assured.

Lorentzson 7 - Has a touch of class about him and absolutely no sense of panic, which is refreshing.

Martin 8 - Very solid game, never looked really troubled.

Stephens 8 - One terrible pass, but besides that he had a really good game and he is so comfortable on the ball. His distribution is excellent too. Would love him here full time, but I think he is perhaps too good for us and it will be the Championship next for him.

Ricketts 6 - Some good stuff, but a fair bit of wayward passing too.

Vincelot 5 - First half he was absolutely shocking! Really dire. Hard for me, becuase he is my favourite City player. Thought he should have gone off at half time, but TM was right to stick by him because he was much improved in the second half.

Fleck 6 - Bits and pieces again from him and very inconsistent even within the game itself.

Rose 7 - Thought he did quite well. Provides a bit of an aerial threat and does get into the box to support the strikers. His crossing was pretty decent too.

Cole - 6. Thought he started really brightly and was having a great deal of influence on the game, but he faded badly as the game wore on and it sort of passed him by after about 50 mins.

MAF 5 - The main problem with MAF is his complete lack of pace. It really is a massive handicap and defenders play off him knowing this.

Armstrong 6 - worked his socks off but there was yet again a total lack of support for him. He is wasted at the moment.

Murphy 7 - Bright and gave us pace and a goal threat.

Maddison 6 - Tumbles over too easily.

Henderson 7 - Thought he looked a decent target man and he did cause the Swindon defence some problems.
Agree

stupot07

Thought fortune was poor, given the praise he'd got for the last two away matches I was expecting an improved performance but he was still as poor as I remember him.

Thought Henderson offered much more, he won aerial duels, did the basics much and looked a goal threat. If we want to go for a target man and physicality upfront I'd have Henderson before Fortune.
I agree, I thought MAF was poor, I'm surprised by some of the praise he's getting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ceetee

"Regards Maddison it could be that the refs are just shit. I thought it was a penalty all day and if in the prem it would have been given"

But if you fall over every time you're tackled refs won't want to know.

ccfctommy

Some of these rating are fucking odd. Nobody gets 2 or 3 unless they were diabolical. Cole was average and he gets a 3. Maddison did okay and gets a 4. Crazy.

Otis

Some of these rating are fucking odd. Nobody gets 2 or 3 unless they were diabolical. Cole was average and he gets a 3. Maddison did okay and gets a 4. Crazy.
Kind of agree.

Vincelot would have got 2 for his first half effort, but luckily he was so much better in the second half.

Worse player for me was MAF and I think that warrants a 5, because he just didn't contribute anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread