ratings (1 Viewer)

blueflint

ratings please fellow fans

Otis

ratings please fellow fans

Kate Winslet 7 out of 10.

Jenna Louise Coleman 8 out of 10

Jennifer Lawrence 9.5 out of 10.

Subs: Chicken Tikka on Italian Herb and Cheese and foot long Meatball Marinara on Honey and Oat

RFC

RFC 0/10 unfortunately wasn't THERE but wished I could have been (hindsight & all that)

blueflint

Kate Winslet 7 out of 10.

Jenna Louise Coleman 8 out of 10

Jennifer Lawrence 9.5 out of 10.

kate winsletts an 8 m8

Subs: Chicken Tikka on Italian Herb and Cheese and foot long Meatball Marinara on Honey and Oat

Otis

She used to be 10 but it's been a sliding scale these past few years. Do think she will stay around the 7 mark at least though until she's in her 50's.

Then she will begin to turn into Pat Butcher.

sperrin07

RCC - 7 Not sure what happened for their goal but made a couple of good saves
Phillips 9 - Best performance in a city shirt tackle after tackle MOM
ricketts 7 solid
martin 6
stokes 6
vincelot 7
fleck 7
Jim 7 ran socks off
Murphy 8 Really exciting on the ball, so dangerous and the goals were well taken
lameiras 6
fortune 8 strange how he can be so bad but then so good, we never know which fortune will turn up

Otis

Jennifer laurence a 9.5 really? She's decent but that's flattering. I think the mystery has disappeared a bit after seeing some compromising pics 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have you got them, cos I didn't get to see them despite solidly looking for 47.5 hrs non stop on the internet.

stevefloyd

I dont even know who she is ...am I out of touch? Kylie used to be a 9.5 but slipped to 6.5 now... still would though

Gazolba

fortune 8 strange how he can be so bad but then so good, we never know which fortune will turn up

Fortune is like Nouble, one good performance every six games. He was poor last week and good this week so we have four more poor games due.

magic82ball

Phillips was very good. Strong in the tackle and stoped a few threats on his flank. Vincelot also put himself about. And fortune played a blunder, everything seemed to stick and was even bringing out the nutmegs at one point.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Otis

Phillips was very good. Strong in the tackle and stoped a few threats on his flank. Vincelot also put himself about. And fortune played a blunder, everything seemed to stick and was even bringing out the nutmegs at one point.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
Need to drop him then. Don't need players making blunders.

covboy9

Rcc 7

phillips 7
ricketts 7
martin 7
stokes 7

fleck 8*
vincelot 7

lameiras 7
o'brien 7
fortune 7

murphy 8

Perryccfc

Vincelot was your mom?

Do please tell more.

Thought he won a midfield battle against there most influential player Moncur.

His first touch was always on point in a tight central area, and felt he generally had an excellent game.

westofrayne

For a 20 min period Moncur bossed the game and we really struggled, once we got hold of the midfield again the game was won. Their goal was a comedy of errors, nobody closed the crosser down, defence stood there, RCC knelt down (Praying?) very poor defending all round.
Having said that once we got the goal back we were good for the win.

Rcc 6.5 – What was he doing for the goal, Sunday football keeping, but made a good save in 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] half

phillips 6 first half 7 second, still worries me goes to ground too many times for tackles
ricketts 6 seems to spend a lot of time wondering away from the man his marking
martin 7 Steady
stokes 7 Steady

fleck 7.5 other than the 20 mins Moncur bossed the game
vincelot 7.5 other than the 20 mins Moncur bossed the game

lameiras 7 so much talent, but hides at times
o'brien 7 Not his best games but solid
fortune 7 better game, can be a match winner but still hides at times

murphy 7.5 Two goals, should have had more, but still got no balls in the tackle

Note to Colchester catering – the water has to boil before your serve tea/coffee and I’ve got a stiff neck trying to look at the tv’s on the wall.

BTW What the fuck was Moncur wearing on Ch5 Footy, maybe I’m old but is that fashion these days or did he borrow his smaller brothers’ clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread