Ratings (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I missed the game so im even more eager than usual to read all the insightful expert opinion...

...thanks in advance

pusbccfc

Referee - n0 idea.

fernandopartridge

Moore 2
Panzo 6
Fadz 7
Rose 7
Dabo 5 (poor on the ball and for the 3rd)
Bidwell 7
Sheaf 6 (poor first better second)
Allen 7
Palmer 7
Gyokeres 5
Godden 7

Subs
Walker 7
Eccles 7
Waghorn 7

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

Moore - 2. Needs to cut this shit out not sure what’s happened to him
Bidwell - 5 Doesn’t get forward enough
Panzo - 6 Great in the ball but his positioning scares me sometimes and feel like he isn’t close enough to his man when he should be
Mcfadz- 7
Dabo - 5 thought he was poor today by his standards
Allen - genuinely forgot he was playing at one point.
Palmer - 7 thought he was one If our best players today and looks like a good signing. Looks like he’s got some flair in him
Sheaf - 5 few shit passes in him today not one of his better performances
Godden - 8 I mean he scored two goals
Gyokeres - 5 got marked out of the game and think he lost his head

Waghorn - 6 good corner led to the goal and put himself about a bit when he was on
Walker - n/a not sure he touched the ball
Eccles - 5 I don’t think he’s good enough for the level and that’s not his fault…shows how dire our squad depth is

mark82

Really impressed with Palmer, looks decent. Godden obviously good with the 2 goals. Not a vintage Gyokeres performance - hope that's not his swansong. He was straight over to the fans at the end, but didn't dwell there.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Moore costly for the one goal but unlike most losses thought in general we were pretty good with few individual bad games. Allen pretty anonymous and Godden other than two goals (ridiculous statement) didn’t offer much, but in general we were good. Subs shocked me but better after them, thought all made a positive impact. Palmer best player in a sky blue shirt. Gutted to lose but a genuinely good game of football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

Moore costly for the one goal but unlike most losses thought in general we were pretty good with few individual bad games. Allen pretty anonymous and Godden other than two goals (ridiculous statement) didn’t offer much, but in general we were good. Subs shocked me but better after them, thought all made a positive impact. Palmer best player in a sky blue shirt. Gutted to lose but a genuinely good game of football

Can you save the common sence until we've finished having our meltdown!!!

clint van damme

Not getting the criticism of Allen. Certainly wasn't out worse midfielder.

stupot07

Moore 2
Panzo 5
McFadzean 6
Rose 6
Dabo 5
Bidwell 7
Allen 6
Sheaf 7
Palmer 6
Godden 7 motm
Gyokeres 5

Subs
Doyle 6
Waghorn 7
Eccles 6
Walker not really on long enough to rate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Moore 4 Just unrecognisable from last season
Dabo 6
McF 6
Rose 6
Panzo 6
Bidwell 6
Allen 6
Sheaf 6
Palmer 7 Pressed well and generally fought
Godden 8
Gyo 6

Subs
Walker 6
Waghorn 6
Eccles 6
Doyle 6

We shouldn’t have lost today, just like last time. And sadly again it’s the same person to thank.

wingy

Moore 4 Just unrecognisable from last season
Dabo 6
McF 6
Rose 6
Panzo 6
Bidwell 6
Allen 6
Sheaf 6
Palmer 7 Pressed well and generally fought
Godden 8
Gyo 6

Subs
Walker 6
Waghorn 6
Eccles 6
Doyle 6

We shouldn’t have lost today, just like last time. And sadly again it’s the same person to thank.
Beastly numbers.

Esoterica

It gets a bit contagious though when you keep losing these tight games. Can quickly become a habit. Need a win urgently for the team and the fans.

Terry_dactyl

Well, I didn’t see it but that’s the most positive thing I’ve read all day. Good.

slowpoke

Only seen bits on telly my take on Panzo is he is okay with the ball at his feet but off the ball needs to be smarter, is he as good as JCS, not yet.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Well, I didn’t see it but that’s the most positive thing I’ve read all day. Good.

This sounds terrible since we lost, but I came away more positive than I arrived. I don’t think it’s going to be a season of glory, but we have more than enough quality to survive, and then some.

Brighton Sky Blue

This sounds terrible since we lost, but I came away more positive than I arrived. I don’t think it’s going to be a season of glory, but we have more than enough quality to survive, and then some.

I agree, but we aren’t getting out of the bottom 3 for a good while yet.

shmmeee

I agree, but we aren’t getting out of the bottom 3 for a good while yet.

I think key will be can we pull the side together mentally when the window closes with whatever we have? Lots of uncertainty at the moment that can’t be helping. Being back home and no threat of people randomly leaving will do morale some good.

Users who are viewing this thread