Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Aderomola. Tavares and Burroughs did will.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wilson 5
Dabo 5
McF 5
RCB 5
LCB 5
Tayo 6
Allen 6
Eccles 3
Palmer 5
Walker 5
Tavares 6

Subs
Burroughs 6
Howley 6
Waggy 5
Bidwell 6

Baffled by the people ‘delighted’ to lose in this fashion to be honest.

Londonccfcfan

What it showed today by all accounts

Eccles is 5th choice defensive midfielder behind,

Hamer/Sheaf
Allen/Kelly

We could have done with Kelly today. Never thought id say that this season.

Londonccfcfan

Not sure what you're getting at here. Why would he want to blame the pitch?

Are you suggesting he wanted it played at the CBS so he could use the pitch as an excuse if we lost?

This week has been all about the pitch.

Just generally he pisses me off as hes never ever happy with the pitch. He needs to just get on with it.

Its been a shit week tbf

stupot07

Didn't watch the game but have seen the highlights

0-1 Tayo not good enough to stop tbe header back into the area, and Doyle nowhere near player who nods it in at the far post

0-2 poor from Doyle pokes a foot out but nowhere near the ball gets done far too easily

0-3 Eccles dallies on it and possibly foul on him but Fadz and Doyle beaten too easily

1-3 good build up play, brilliant cross by Bidwell and Volley by Allen

1-4 Doyle absolutely roasted. Not strong or quick enough for this level.

I really hope our back 3 stay relatively injury free this season, as I would be extremely worried if Doyle has to play a number of games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Not sure if I attended a different game but defensively I thought Adaramola was awful and first half Wilson, who looked decent, gave him a torrid time.

Burroughs looked good when he came on and looks a prospect and have to say Waghorn at least could control and pass a football when he came on which was more than the rest of the midfield.

The first goal was comical and fuck knows what Wilson was doing for the second!!

Definitely an improved second half than the first but that’s not really a compliment.

Have to say though the staff in the Beech, the stewards and staff in the ground, and even the OB were, all welcoming and Madri on tap in the ground was an added bonus!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

How did Eccles do mate?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

He was baaaaaaaad. He made his Sunderland performance look like a MOTM. Both him and Allen were, and I really don’t want to use this term lightly, pathetic in midfield. Only players to come out of it with any credit: Dabo was okay, not poor. Palmer kept coming deep and looked like he had something about him. Walker put a shift in (depressing that counts as a positive) despite everyone making out he was lazy. Burroughs came on and was a spark. It was a very very very grim day at the office. Doyle, Wilson, Allen, Eccles, rose all need a long hard look at themselves. I’d probably disagree with Nick and add Aderamola to that too. Although he got forward once or twice with purpose, they had the freedom of the right wing. Reminding me, Bidwell was also a positive when he came on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
He was baaaaaaaad. He made his Sunderland performance look like a MOTM. Both him and Allen were, and I really don’t want to use this term lightly, pathetic in midfield. Only players to come out of it with any credit: Dabo was okay, not poor. Palmer kept coming deep and looked like he had something about him. Walker put a shift in (depressing that counts as a positive) despite everyone making out he was lazy. Burroughs came on and was a spark. It was a very very very grim day at the office. Doyle, Wilson, Allen, Eccles, rose all need a long hard look at themselves. I’d probably disagree with Nick and add Aderamola to that too. Although he got forward once or twice with purpose, they had the freedom of the right wing. Reminding me, Bidwell was also a positive when he came on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think with Panzo at LCB it would be better.

slowpoke

We have to say this was basically a reserve team, that doesn’t excuse below parr performances but put our unused subs plus Panzo, Bidwell Godden, was he sub? from the start I would & hope and pray things will be a lot different, we will find out Saturday.

CovBrummie94

Didn't watch the game but have seen the highlights

0-1 Tayo not good enough to stop tbe header back into the area, and Doyle nowhere near player who nods it in at the far post

0-2 poor from Doyle pokes a foot out but nowhere near the ball gets done far too easily

0-3 Eccles dallies on it and possibly foul on him but Fadz and Doyle beaten too easily

1-3 good build up play, brilliant cross by Bidwell and Volley by Allen

1-4 Doyle absolutely roasted. Not strong or quick enough for this level.

I really hope our back 3 stay relatively injury free this season, as I would be extremely worried if Doyle has to play a number of games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
2nd and 3rd goal are as much GK error as poor defending. Wilson may as well been playing at the CBS with his positioning for the goals.

WestEndAgro

Can't be bothered with ratings but a couple of positives, I got there safely and I got back safely.

TomRad85

From the highlights Eccles, the back 3 and Wilson all looked horrific and the general atmosphere gave off Northampton vibes *shudders*
A night to forget.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Tavares was also promising but saw too little of the ball to have an impact. There’s a pattern really, if the midfield is struggling then 2 strikers are pretty redundant

Yeah, he had some great touches and pressed a lot.

Also when he actually got the ball he looked like he would try and do something.

Dominic H

After attending last nights game I thought jack Burroughs stepped up to the opportunity that he was given, has to be fighting for a first team spot after that performance last night with dabo being so injury prone

Londonccfcfan

Yeah, he had some great touches and pressed a lot.

Also when he actually got the ball he looked like he would try and do something.
I really like the lad there is so much there, the confidence in his own ability is there to see.

Users who are viewing this thread