Ratings (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_CP

The constant Sheaf slating in the stands is embarrassing, he cant even play a tidy pass to the CBs without getting slated for not trying to play a forward pass surrounded by 3 players. When he turned Robinson brilliantly and was driving into the middle of the pitch, the bloke behind me was screaming at him to release it, and when he did into Dabo he was screaming to get him off because he "should have released it sooner" ridiculous

Essexrobbie

We've all said it on here, Dabo is not a centre half and probably let the guy go thinking there'd be a sweeper behind him. I really cant understand the merits of playing a flat three centre half system unless they'll all used to playing there naturally.

Sky Blue Pete

The constant Sheaf slating in the stands is embarrassing, he cant even play a tidy pass to the CBs without getting slated for not trying to play a forward pass surrounded by 3 players. When he turned Robinson brilliantly and was driving into the middle of the pitch, the bloke behind me was screaming at him to release it, and when he did into Dabo he was screaming to get him off because he "should have released it sooner" ridiculous
Needs players around him to look at his best. Some good moments today though

AOM

Godden also had a quiet game today, but he's always capable of popping up with a goal out of nothing.

Think I'd start Walker and Gyokeres next game assuming we don't go one up front

shmmeee

Some of our fans are fucking morons. I’m either going to have to move seats or will end up twatting the guy next to me who spends all game every game slating players, including ones who are still on the bench.

Tommo1993

The whole “COH wouldn’t be our player if he could score” thing is proper getting on my nerves now. It holds his career up, but more importantly hinders the clubs results/progress.

Grendel

The whole “COH wouldn’t be our player if he could score” thing is proper getting on my nerves now. It holds his career up, but more importantly hinders the clubs results/progress.

Well he’s scored as many as Hamer Sheaf and Kelly put together

Tommo1993

Well he’s scored as many as Hamer Sheaf and Kelly put together

Can’t argue with that. They all should really start chipping in, think Sheaf’s shot let’s him down but at least he attempts (sometimes!). Hamer was chalk last season and now he’s cheese, seems deadly allergic to a shot. COH gets into the more promising positions and doesn’t take some glaring chances - that goal v Bristol was so out of character. He frustrates me like Luke Thomas did. I rate him high (not for this game), but he really should contribute quite a bit more to our goal tally

Grendel

As desperate as Pete and dabo.

It’s factually accurate - you keep going on about assists

O Hare isn’t a conventional 10 behind two forwards. His game is more than that. His game is high press and high energy and also to track back and prevent offensive action

He covers more ground than other players

It’s nothing like Dabo as without o hare and also gyokeres goals at the start of the season if no teams had points deductions we’d be in the relegation zone.

With Kane instead of Dabo there is minimal difference

Nick

Administrator

O Hare isn’t a conventional 10 behind two forwards. His game is more than that. His game is high press and high energy and also to track back and prevent offensive action

It’s nothing like Dabo as without o hare and also gyokeres goals at the start of the season if no teams had points deductions we’d be in the relegation zone.

How many other players have fucked up as many situations?

What you're saying is that he runs about a lot. He can't shoot, he has minimal assists but runs.8 out of 10 times he makes the wrong decision.

Kelly has been injured and not played much and has created more going forward recently.

Grendel

What you're saying is that he runs about a lot. He can't shoot, he has minimal assists but runs.8 out of 10 times he makes the wrong decision.

Kelly has been injured and not played much and has created more going forward recently.

Do you think we should get rid of him and put Jodi Jones in?

You are getting a real fan club with this from ccfc84cov so I guess if that’s the company you want to keep

Nick

Administrator
Do you think we should get rid of him and put Jodi Jones in?

You are getting a real fan club with this from ccfc84cov so I guess if that’s the company you want to keep
We fucked up deciding to have bright as backup. Means he will play week in week out as he knows he won't be dropped.

We need a plan b thought as trying to win us fouls doesn't win us games sadly.

Grendel

We fucked up deciding to have bright as backup. Means he will play week in week out as he knows he won't be dropped.

He won’t be dropped as without him we won’t win any games - I’d look at other areas of the pitch if I were you

This is if we are not Careful going to be the Mcallister season all over again

shmmeee

Then we need to bring in an AM who can get us goals and assists and drop one of the DMs because we're basically playing 5 at the back and three defensive midfielders. Play Hamer/Sheaf at the base and O'Hare and another AM a touch deeper with Gyokeres + 1 up front. Because we need creativity in the final third and goals from midfield.

Grendel

Then we need to bring in an AM who can get us goals and assists and drop one of the DMs because we're basically playing 5 at the back and three defensive midfielders. Play Hamer/Sheaf at the base and O'Hare and another AM a touch deeper with Gyokeres + 1 up front. Because we need creativity in the final third and goals from midfield.

Not robins tactics I’m afraid he won’t do that as he has wing backs who he wants to be wingers really and the main issue is the back 3 aren’t good enough to play that way - well two aren’t

shmmeee

Not robins tactics I’m afraid he won’t do that as he has wing backs who he wants to be wingers really and the main issue is the back 3 aren’t good enough to play that way - well two aren’t

Yeah I'd absolutely agree. Said the same last season, the whole team gets dragged back to protect a weak back line. Today we played 703 most of the first half. We either need outstanding WBs or far more effective CBs. But he's got to change it up if he's not willing or able to bring in improvements.

saveitforthewombles

We need the left sided centre half back....provides more balance and the option to push rose over to the right side. Also think we're missing waghorn - he drops and retains the ball and gives O'Hare more space. That said I didn't think they were that much better - key moments went their way and they have more quality in the final third (but you'd expect that). Hamer not fit.

Brighton Sky Blue

Godden also had a quiet game today, but he's always capable of popping up with a goal out of nothing.

Think I'd start Walker and Gyokeres next game assuming we don't go one up front

Do we know how far Waghorn is from a return?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah I'd absolutely agree. Said the same last season, the whole team gets dragged back to protect a weak back line. Today we played 703 most of the first half. We either need outstanding WBs or far more effective CBs. But he's got to change it up if he's not willing or able to bring in improvements.

Ostigard is a big miss really. While Maatsen I can take as similar to McCallum, Osti beats JCS for me.

Brighton Sky Blue

No idea! Did he have long covid?
Looking forward to him being another option. Think he improves Gyokeres and Walker/Godden could also play alongside him

He was just getting into his stride when that happened. Could certainly have used him last few games

CDK

It's one really poor performance in tough run of fixtures also we have been overall an excellent run of form till this last 4 games ,
We will come through this run and come again ,also pionts wise think we are ahead of what we thought we would have at this stage.

stupot07

No idea! Did he have long covid?
Looking forward to him being another option. Think he improves Gyokeres and Walker/Godden could also play alongside him
Hes got a shoulder injury. Just returned to training on grass this week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

It's one really poor performance in tough run of fixtures also we have been overall an excellent run of form till this last 4 games ,
We will come through this run and come again ,also pionts wise think we are ahead of what we thought we would have at this stage.
Our form over the last 12 games is 19th in the league, just 3 wins. The wins in the middle against Hull and Bristol look like anomalies

LWDLDWLWDDDL

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

We need a plan b thought as trying to win us fouls doesn't win us games sadly.

Would you drop him Saturday? If so, who for?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Last season he was 7th highest for assists in the division. I wouldn't say that is minimal for a team that struggled.

He can't really shoot so if people want to say that then fair enough but I've always thought myself that his final ball/pass in the final third was generally ok, granted it could be better and improved but its not anywhere as bad as people pretend.

This year he is 7th highest in the league for key passes per game

Users who are viewing this thread