Ratings (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Defended o'hare on here before and will continue to, but he was shocking today. Thought Dabo was much better 2nd half and some low scores on him. Anyone who scores 7 for Kelly didn't see the game I did, he had a shocker. I thought Gyorkores worked really hard and Kane was our motm again.

stevefloyd

O'hare had a day off along with a good few more but O'hare has absolutely ran his bollocks off for us this season and looks knackered, he might not score the amount of goals we want him too but neither does Gus, Sheaf Kelly Allen etc etc

Nick

Administrator
O'hare had a day off along with a good few more but O'hare has absolutely ran his bollocks off for us this season and looks knackered, he might not score the amount of goals we want him too but neither does Gus, Sheaf Kelly Allen etc etc
If Kane and O'Hare play the same amount if minutes. Kane will get more goals and assists.

The right back.

pusbccfc

Ben Sheaf with 0 goals and 1 assist is poor as well.

Granted he plays deeper, but we need the likes of him to add goals or creativity.

Grendel

If Kane and O'Hare play the same amount if minutes. Kane will get more goals and assists.

The right back.

O hare has more assists than Ronaldo

pusbccfc

Sheaf was fine today. At least he dares to shoot sometimes

Yeah he was but we need him to contribute with goal participation or we end up relying on O'Hare which clearly isn't working when he's off form.

Kelly, Sheaf and Dabo have 3 assist and 0 goals between them.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah he was but we need him to contribute with goal participation or we end up relying on O'Hare which clearly isn't working when he's off form.

So when will his form start?

pusbccfc

You just compared O'Hare to sheaf because he's your boo boy.

Are you allowed to question he and Kelly's lack of goal participation?

As I've said time after time, O'Hare isn't playing well. Therefore we have to look elsewhere for creativity and unfortunately the rest of the midfield aren't stepping up to provide it.

pusbccfc

So when will his form start?

Depends what part of the game you are looking at.

Statistically, he's not provided as much as we'd like. As I've said many times before, the issue is our reliance on him to provide goals and assists.

Nick

Administrator
Are you allowed to question he and Kelly's lack of goal participation?

As I've said time after time, O'Hare isn't playing well. Therefore we have to look elsewhere for creativity and unfortunately the rest of the midfield aren't stepping up to provide it.

Sheaf plays CDM as does Kelly.

What exactly is O'Hares job as number 10?

Some of our fans are bat shit mental. O'Hare is shocking, "yeah, but sheaf"

cc84cov

Sky blues talk forum year 2029

“If O’Hare had end product he wouldn’t be here”

😴💤

pusbccfc

So what you're saying is, you are not allowed to criticise/question parts of Sheaf's game, only O'Hare?

Sheaf plays in midfield and he's provided 2 assists in 60 appearances for Coventry. Not a single goal.

I'm not comparing him to O'Hare. I'm saying when O'Hare isn't providing, we are in trouble because those around him are not going to create anything.

Brighton Sky Blue

All round Sheaf is who I want in the centre of the park, not as an AM. This doesn’t to me look like an individual problem but collectively we just look on tilt. Sluggish, lacking intensity and looking more like the side of last season that doesn’t believe we can win against ‘good’ sides.

Robins also clearly has some favourites which is clouding his decision making more as the results continue to slide. We need some reinforcements in January and to work to regain that higher tempo style from before.

Evo1883

The right back.
To be fair , doesn't that happen at Liverpool too most seasons with trent ?

Well more the assists tbh

pusbccfc

All round Sheaf is who I want in the centre of the park, not as an AM. This doesn’t to me look like an individual problem but collectively we just look on tilt. Sluggish, lacking intensity and looking more like the side of last season that doesn’t believe we can win against ‘good’ sides.

Robins also clearly has some favourites which is clouding his decision making more as the results continue to slide. We need some reinforcements in January and to work to regain that higher tempo style from before.

I don't want him further forward either tbh but if we drop O'Hare, Sheaf, Kelly, Dabo or Allen aren't going to create or score goals either.

Grendel

O hare doesn’t play as a number 10

skybluesam66

today wasnt abject, we were just beaten by a better team
Russell slade football is abject
we got out thought in the 1st half -
Beat stoke in our next home match and we are probably top 6 at half way

Sick Boy

Moore 6
Kane 6
Dabo 5
McFadzean 7
Rose 6
Maatsen 5
Hamer 4
Sheaf 7
O’Hare 5
Godden 4
Gyokeres 4

Kelly 5
Hyam 5
Walker 5

SkyBlue_Bear83

Moore 6
Kane 5
Mcfadz 7
Rose 6
Dabo 6
Maatsen 5
Hamer 5
Sheaf 6
Ohare 5
Gyokeres 6
Godden 5

Kelly 6
Hyam 5

Poor day all round really

Brighton Sky Blue

today wasnt abject, we were just beaten by a better team
Russell slade football is abject
we got out thought in the 1st half -
Beat stoke in our next home match and we are probably top 6 at half way

They didn’t have to work hard at all really which is more disappointing than the result. Bizarre decisions like Dabo at CB just don’t help.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Many poor performances tbh , Fadz best on the pitch despite a couple of minor mistakes
I agree Fadz played the best. It wasn't a inspired performance by the team overall. I thought the difference was WBA had two strong centre half's in their 3 CB's and we only had Fadz who was at the same level of quality.

Some disappointing impacts on game from Ohare and Sheaf. I actually thought we looked dangerous at the start going forward despite being short of possession . I remember a fine ball to the wing from Dabo that set up a promising move. There really wasn't much more though that followed that.

Marty

Moore 6
Kane 6
Dabo 4 - I know he was out of position, but tracking your man is absolute basic stuff; you're taught at 7 years old, inexcusable how he couldn't even be bothered to track back once the player had gone. pure laziness.
McFadzean 7
Rose 5 - played many lose balls first half, played Maatsen into trouble on more then one occasion.
Maatsen 5
Hamer 4 - Not sure he made a single pass to a team mate, absolute stinker of a performance.
Sheaf 5 - Many loose passes, made a blunder first half where he set them free in his own half.
O’Hare 4 - Couldn't trap a bag of cement.
Godden 4 - both forwards looked league one standard, hurried with everything they did, no composure at all.
Gyokeres 4

Kelly 5
Hyam 5
Walker 5

Bad day at the office all round, WBA looked so far ahead of us today, you could really see the difference in quality between the two sides.

stupot07

He fell asleep and let Grant run all on his own towards our goal.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Even my mate who's a baggies fan and has no idea who dabo is said

"Number 23 didn't even run back for the first baggies goal......Poor defending"

Thats a direct quote.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CDK

Moore 6
Dabo 5 - Playing at CB is stupid. Horredous passer of the ball. However, he was far better going forward.
McFadzean - 6 Another decent outing.
Rose 5
Kane - 5
Maatsen - 5

Sheaf 5 - I got slated for saying he was poor in the first half. Odd really poor ball and weak for their first goal. Still better than the rest of the midfield.

Hamer N/A. Naff but clearly not fit. You lose his drive forward when he went off and subsequently we were poor on the edges of the box.
O'Hare 3: Not good at all. Looks knackered. Couldn't control the ball. We are desperate for an alternative in January. Give him and rest and competition.

Godden 4 - Struggled. A great finisher but painfully slow and a lack of ability at times on the ball.

Gyökeres 4: He must be praying each night that Waghorn is back soon so he can return to playing off the last man.

Frustrating today but we are playing like the midtable side we all expected us to be before the season started. A lot of tired players on the pitch and a lack of alternatives in the squad.
Reckon those marks about right.that city team unrecognisable from the every other game .
Time to rest O'Hare and I would try Jones as he deserves a chance.on Kane and dabo play them right and left side as dabo an improvement on a poor CB performance and Waghorn if fit for next time out he should come in for godden.

stupot07

Moore 6
Dabo 4
McFadzean 7 motm
Rose 6
Kane 6
Maatsen 4
Hamer 4
Sheaf 7
O'hare 4
Godden 5
Gyokeres 5